UnlawfulHardAracari-size_restricted.gif

posession51.jpg

1516735396793.png

possessiongif.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_1.gif

Possession-1981-00-31-13.jpg

Last edited:
Hugo Weaving's niece is actually an interesting pick...Samara is becoming just as much of a star as her uncle

samara weaving look too much like margot robbie

for this day, i think vanessa kirby is the best pick, she's hot & fierce,bad ass & can totally pass in the suit & she's a great actress.

Saw Ready Or Not earlier and honestly I'm starting to feel keen to side with Invader on this one. Samara Weaving would make for a killer Catwoman.

As for the comments about how much she looks like Margot Robbie, I'll say this: When I first saw the trailer for RoN, I legit had no idea that the lead actress wasn't Robbie. Going in and seeing the film proper with the knowledge that it was Samara in the lead role however, I was surprised at how the actress I kept thinking of for comparing her acting/physicality was actually Michelle Pfeiffer.

Samara looks like Margot Robbie, yes, but she has a different vibe about her as an actor that I think helps her stand apart from Robbie. If she were to land Catwoman, and granted I don't know how likely or unlikely that is at the moment, I think Samara would be more than capable of holding her own and having audiences come to understand it's her in the Catsuit, not the lady who plays Harley Quinn.

She looks between Margot Robbie and Eva Green (who has always been my pick to play Catwoman in some capacity sometime in an alternative universe).

If anything that's a bigger argument for her in the role because she's like a beautiful mix of Margot, Eva and Michelle (who are all pretty captivating in their own ways) which makes her pretty much perfect tbh.

Just dye her hair and give her a good hairstyle. No problem.

Just saw Ready or Not, she was really good in it. Still unsure if she could play Selina but does have the potential. She definitely looks the part.

If you want Andie MacDowell, get her mini-me Margaret Qualley.

Though I gotta say even when Andie was younger she doesn't give me a Selina vibe at all, same with her daughter.

For Selina, de Armas is probably my first choice, but honestly, I just want someone that when I see the movie I think "that's Catwoman", not "that's ______ in a catsuit".

Heroic Hollywood is saying Zoe Kravitz is the "model" for Catwoman, but she herself is too busy for the role.

Take with a grain of salt.

Heroic Hollywood is saying Zoe Kravitz is the "model" for Catwoman, but she herself is too busy for the role.

Let's go slightly taller, slightly older and slightly more English.

You all know where I'm going with this.

She would have been fantastic honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985