The Dark Knight The Cave

The Fallen

Hot! Spicy! Tastes Great!
Reaction score
How should the Bat-Cave look now that "improvments are being made to the foundation on the south-east wing"? I'd personally like to see forensic equipment, computers (not a giant Super Computer), plasma screens and a training area. Thoughts?

I could dig a supercomputer.

Wasn't there a thread on this?

No worries, it was a while back.

Ronny Shade said:
I could dig a supercomputer.

Wasn't there a thread on this?

No worries, it was a while back.

Maybe I didn't see it cos I had noodles in my eye...

Wow, ronny has a sexy new moving avatar!

Also...I want a dinosaur in the Bat Cave! I dont really know WHY its there, just the fact it is is cool IMO.

StorminNorman said:
Wow, ronny has a sexy new moving avatar!

Also...I want a dinosaur in the Bat Cave! I dont really know WHY its there, just the fact it is is cool IMO.
Do you like it? I drew/animated it myself :up:

Ronny Shade said:
Do you like it? I drew/animated it myself :up:

I likes it? What what is it? Looks like a swank cat triumphantly holding up a can of cat food....

It's Kakalime (who's more of a Fox than a cat) from my comic Mission: X basking in the power of the Xem stone.

Ronny Shade said:
It's Kakalime (who's more of a Fox than a cat) from my comic Mission: X basking in the power of the Xem stone.

Well la-de-da Mr. fancypants. Nah just fooling, wish I could animate and draw like that...

I might change it so its waist-up so the quality is a little better...

but I'll do that later.

anyway back on topic, i don't want to see the cave change really.
add a foresnics area, several computer screens (nothing huge, just normal sized screens) area for training with weights etc. and that's about all i would add.

I'd forget about the bottomless chasms. A bit cartoonish.

I would not mind a supercomputer as I said, but the hugomgoid screen is probably also a no-no. I'd go for an organic several-monitor set-up like the computers in The Matrix

Also the rogues gallery statues/giant penny/dinosaur, etc sould build up over time after he faces each villain.

Ronny Shade said:
I'd forget about the bottomless chasms. A bit cartoonish.

I would not mind a supercomputer as I said, but the hugomgoid screen is probably also a no-no. I'd go for an organic several-monitor set-up like the computers in The Matrix

Also the rogues gallery statues/giant penny/dinosaur, etc sould build up over time after he faces each villain.

Maybe he could have something from Begins in the cave?

The Fallen said:
Maybe he could have something from Begins in the cave?
What, like the remains of the focused microwave emitter?

I wouldn't know what, but a good thought.

perhaps the scarecrows mask?

i like the idea of the same type of setup as the matrix ;)

I definitely want to see a gym in the batcave. Nothing crazy, free weights, a few machines, balance beams, martial arts equipment, etc.

He probabley has a gym with such stuff in upstairs in Wayne Manor.

I don't think many changes are needed to the Batcave. The Compute Setup would be fine, if it isn't some super fangled peice of gaudy junk and doesn't break up the whole "I made it myself" vibe.

I like the way the cave, in Begins, was just a cave with some lights bolted to the ceiling and a car parked in the middle. He's got a workbench, which is cool.

He probably does have a gymn upstairs. I don't know what more he needs in the cave, really. I too like the trophy room but yeah, that should take time to build up.

I don't know about the computer. The more I think about it, the more extraneous it seems, on so many levels. He's a detective, not a haX0r, I don't see why he'd need a deck.

Maybe that's just me...

warren_sparta27 said:
perhaps the scarecrows mask?

i like the idea of the same type of setup as the matrix ;)

Scarecrow got away at the end is all.

But I love to see Scarecrow caming back or Batman catching him put in Arkham Asylum.

I could dig the cave being bigger. Other than that......not too much flashy stuff. Makes my head turn.

ChrisBaleBatman said:
I could dig the cave being bigger. Other than that......not too much flashy stuff. Makes my head turn.
Well it won't make Bale's head turn if they don't change the cowl!

*rimshot*

Some images of the Batcave......

cave1yc6.jpg

cave2sg1.jpg

bat32io2.jpg

newbatcavevt8.gif
batcave00rv0.jpg

batcave01qc9.jpg

batcaveinteriorbc5.jpg

Source: http://www.designvortex.com/greenman/batcave.htm

Boy, the "new Batcave" from the comics sure does suck ass.

I'm a cave person. I like caves. The new Batcave doesn't feel enough like a cave. :down

I hope in the movies they keep it feeling... cavey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"