Civil War The Civil War "ANYTHING GOES" Thread - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK - NO SPOILER TAGS REQ.! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pardon me if i'm rude,
you may noticing me as "some strange-annoying-dick-guy-who-appear-out-of-nowhere"
but this is me, contributing (repaying) what you've done to me..

basically, i've got all the spoilers from this thread
especially you guys,

@TalismanRing,

@JtheDreamer,

@captainrogers

so allow me to "spoilering" (not confident with that word) something
that will satisfy (doubt that) "SOME" of your curiousity
about this cap's closing trilogy movie..

process.php

Zi64IaN.jpg

process.php
Don't ask me where da'hell did i get those picture or ask to be spoiled more
i'm just share the fun with you guys and i'm not intentionally want to ruin the movie for ya (nothing more nothing less)

and forgive me if my english was bad or poor,
i'm just a guy who really love CBM that being explosive on this era

Chillin'glglgl

AWESOME! Thanks!

Yeah I basically know the one credit scene but can someone post what both are. Detailed if possible.

my favorite thing about the spidey/giant-man scene is that it (unintentionally) plays into comic book continuity. Scott Lang, in the comics, is a self-described film geek. he more than anyone would appreciate Spider-man's attack. they've shown the living room of his house. he has a very prominent Star Wars poster on the wall. and his daughter Cassie is often shown wearing a spider-man t-shirt.

As far as I can ascertain, going by performance and feats, Cap still has the best AND most stable variation of the serum.
Bucky was given his via Zola, who probably used Red Skull's unfinished but potent serum that was coursing through his veins.
Bucky's is stable, but probably not as "good" as Steves.
The serum Bucky stole from Howard to create the other Winter Soldiers seemed to be a better variant/derivation.
Unstable, but powerful.
Think 50s Cap.
I credit this due to the blood samples they took from Steve in TFA.
Basically Steve got "the good stuff" the way it was meant to be.

neat. that makes me wonder where General Ross got the serum that was used on Emil Blonsky.

Wait exactly who does Giant Man engage?

Haven't seen it, but the earlier thread specifically mentions War Machine and Spider-man. Sounds like he flings WM around. Spidey bounces around him, eventually tangling his legs, which he references to the At-At seen in Empire Strikes Back. I believe Giant-Man throws around a plane or some trucks? It's only Scott's second time going big, and the first time was not a complete success, he fainted. So it seems to be more an attempt at distraction to let Cap and Bucky escape, and not necessarily at attempt at game changing combat. IDK, details are still sparse. Somebody who has seen it can correct what I got wrong.

neat. that makes me wonder where General Ross got the serum that was used on Emil Blonsky.

Didn't he use a serum derived from Steve's blood? I've been trying to figure this out too. Blonksy's and the WS serum doesn't seem as potent as Cap's. For one thing, they didn't get all ripped like Steve did. I suspect that they got a watered down version. I remember Ross mentioning if there were side effects they would "dry him out", suggesting that perhaps it was not a permanent effect. And then he got a second dose to jumpstart his bone healing. Bucky's is likely based on Elrond's flawed formula. Cap got the best, Bucky and Emil got store brand. This is all I can figure.

Didn't he use a serum derived from Steve's blood? I've been trying to figure this out too. Blonksy's and the WS serum doesn't seem as potent as Cap's. For one thing, they didn't get all ripped like Steve did. I suspect that they got a watered down version. I remember Ross mentioning if there were side effects they would "dry him out", suggesting that perhaps it was not a permanent effect. And then he got a second dose to jumpstart his bone healing. Bucky's is likely based on Elrond's flawed formula. Cap got the best, Bucky and Emil got store brand. This is all I can figure.

the "vita rays" are what gave Steve his size/caused muscle growth. the serum just makes them peak human or something. I don't think that they were able to replicate the rays (although gamma radiation seemed to do something similar).

Bucky received his serum when a POW, right? I sure don't remember in CA:TFA Bucky pulling off super soldier like feats while a Howling Commando. It obviously helped him survive the fall, but it didn't seem to amplify his physical properties till post WW2. Wonder what's going on there.

Bucky received his serum when a POW, right? I sure don't remember in CA:TFA Bucky pulling off super soldier like feats while a Howling Commando. It obviously helped him survive the fall, but it didn't seem to amplify his physical properties till post WW2. Wonder what's going on there.

he looked a little 'out of it' after being rescued. maybe the experiment wasn't completed until after his fall.

Pardon me if i'm rude,
you may noticing me as "some strange-annoying-dick-guy-who-appear-out-of-nowhere"
but this is me, contributing (repaying) what you've done to me..

basically, i've got all the spoilers from this thread
especially you guys,

@TalismanRing,

@JtheDreamer,

@captainrogers

so allow me to "spoilering" (not confident with that word) something
that will satisfy (doubt that) "SOME" of your curiousity
about this cap's closing trilogy movie..

process.php

Zi64IaN.jpg

process.php
Don't ask me where da'hell did i get those picture or ask to be spoiled more
i'm just share the fun with you guys and i'm not intentionally want to ruin the movie for ya (nothing more nothing less)

and forgive me if my english was bad or poor,
i'm just a guy who really love CBM that being explosive on this era

Chillin'glglgl

Welcome and goodbye!

Banhammer incoming!

he looked a little 'out of it' after being rescued. maybe the experiment wasn't completed until after his fall.
I've wondered this too. Also, the vita rays speed up, stabilize and perfect the results. Maybe, not having the vita-rays, Bucky's knock off serum hadn't completely cured in him?

it's never quite clear what if any of his ties are to Hydra.. but he's clearly NOT HYDRA. and works against them. he's a free agent who was a member of the Sokovian Military. His family was killed during the ultron incident. interesting enough, his father survived.

no just one

yes, while it's never explicitly said... Crossbones was likely part of Zemo's plan all along (either that or Zemo is just an opportunist)

Crossbones' true allegiances are never stated either, so I assume he just went freelance after the Hydra cell inside SHIELD was scattered in TWS.

Crossbones' true allegiances are never stated either, so I assume he just went freelance after the Hydra cell inside SHIELD was scattered in TWS.

Pretty sure he's forceworks... and I believe zemo was stated as such too...

The paramedics that also rescued him in WS also had force works labels on their clothing too I believe

??????? Is the post-credit scene Spider-Man related? If so, woahhhhhh!

Apparently the scene is Peter looking banged up and Aunt May asking what happened. He says he got into a fight with a guy named Steve and a giant. He asks Aunt May to leave his room, and he uses some device Tony gave him that projects a Spiderman image/program on the ceiling. The screen goes black and says "Spider-man will return."

Hi guys, I'm absolutely new to the forums, and I just watched Civil War here in the Philippines. So I'll try to post everything that I know (I'll try to be as detailed as possible):

1. POST-CREDITS SCENES (I saw two)
The First post-credits scene had Bucky being frozen again since his mind was still unstable. I forgot the rest, sorry.

The Second post-credits scene was just a scene with Peter and Aunt May. The scene ends with a fade-into-black- style and the words "Spider-man is coming back" are shown (I can't remember the exact words, but those words fit the point of the text)

2. During the final battle scene between Bucky, Cap, and Iron Man, Bucky's metal arm gets ripped off by Iron Man.

3. During the UN conference in which Black Widow attended to (that grammar tho?), an explosion occurs which leaves Black Panther's father dead. (It was so sad). Everybody thought it was Bucky's fault because surveillance footage showed him (with a mask on-- only half of his face was shown) walking beside a truck.

4. Peggy dies as well, and we see Steve, along with others, carry her coffin inside a church.

5. During the earlier parts of the film, Tony decided to fund all the projects of the students in his conference since he believed they're contributing to the greater good. The first time we see Peter (Spider-man) is when he goes home and sees tony (iron man) with aunt may sitting on the couch. He then tells him that he's there to talk about business, since he funded his project (which is just an excuse) and talks to Peter privately, in his bedroom. Inside the bedroom, Peter then wondered since he was never funded by Tony. Tony then shows Peter footage of him (through his phone?) , as spider-man swinging and Peter immediately refuses, saying that it was just made from the computer until Tony poked the upper ceiling, which then revealed Peter's suit as it fell off.

6. I'll try to remember who battled who during the airport sequence:
Bucky and Sam vs. Spider-man (This battle was Inside the airport. And it was also before the "running" part we see between the two sides. This is also the part when you see Spider-Man holding the metal arm of Bucky and saying something like "Oh you have a metal arm? That's so cool" to him)
Black Panther vs. Hawkeye (Super short only, this was shown in the tv spots which showed hawkeye playing with his stick-like thing...?)
Spider-man, Iron Man and Rhodes vs. Ant-Man (In his awesome giant form. After shrinking back to his normal form, he says "Does anyone have any orange slices?" I know, kinda weird...)
Spider-man vs. Captain America (At first, Captain America was no match since Spidey just kept on shooting webs on his hands and feet, but later on he finds a way to outmatch him)
Hawkeye vs. Iron Man (This was the awesome "Ant-Man" rides Hawkeye's arrows part" of the trailers) The arrow splits into 6 (as far as I can remember) and Tony blasts all of them and Ant-Man quickly jumped onto Iron Man and went inside his suit to destroy it's functions)
Hawkeye vs. Natasha (Super short, the one you see on the trailers and tv spots)
Iron Man vs. Hawkeye and Wanda (Hawkeye shoots an arrow toward Iron Man, saying that he wouldn't miss. Apparently, it does miss and Iron Man says something regarding his miss (I forgot). Hawkeye says it was just some sort of distraction and we see Wanda using her powers to make cars break through the glass windows. The cars then fall onto Iron Man and we see him on the ground)

There are so much more but I forgot, sorry.

7. Just before the airport action sequence ends, Steve and Bucky try to escape via a helicopter? Idk what to call it tho, to track Zemo. As they ran toward the helicopter, it was either Rhodes or Tony (I forgot who, ughh sorry) who caused an explosion at the entrance of the helicopter (?) so that they couldn't get through the debris, luckily, my love (Wanda), uses her psychic powers to stop the debris on falling to them, only to be disrupted by Vision. Luckily, they managed to get to the helicopter (?) when the debris started to fall again. Iron Man and Rhodes sees this so they chase after Bucky and Steve on air. Sam also flies and stops the two from reaching Steve and Bucky, so Tony signals Vision to stop Sam. Vision then releases a laser beam. Sam dodges it but Rhodes gets hit instead (he does not die) this was seen in the past trailers/ tv spots.

8. At the final sequence of the film, Tony finds out that it was Zemo who was behind the UN attack, and reconciles with Steve and Bucky. But then Zemo reveals (through a tv, lol) that Bucky was the one who killed Tony's parents, which then starts a war between he three. Heartbreaking stuff. As I've said, Bucky's arm gets ripped off, and we see the BLOODY faces of the three. Nobody dies during the confrontation (as opposed to Steve dying in the comics). At the end of the fight, Tony tells Cap that his shield is government's property and Cap drops his worn-out shield.

9. Steve and Kate/ Agent 13 (his "neighbor" on The Winter Soldier) kiss each other.

10. Stan Lee gets his usual Cameo, near the end of the film, wherein he gives a fedex (?) box delivery to Tony. The box contained a letter (from Cap) to Tony. I forgot the details but it involved saying that he wasn't going to let his teammates (Sam, Wanda, etc) stay locked up in their cells. It had so much more info but I forgot already. I'll watch it again this Saturday so maybe I can clarify it more until then)

11. Henry Jackman's score (for those audiophiles out there) was MEDIOCRE at best, nothing notable. Can somebody fire him and choose a different composer instead? (imo)

Overall, the movie felt VERY SERIOUS AND MATURE. I cannot state this enough. It's definitely the most serious film Marvel has released, EVER. Humor is still there, but in my opinion they were only complimentary to the overall mature and serious tone of the movie.

If you guys have some more questions, feel free to ask me, although I can't guarantee that I can answer all a hundred percent accurately >_< I'll try to post more if I can remember them.

Last edited:
To anyone who has seen it, which was your favorite sequence from the film? Is it the airport one? Also, is there shaky cam during that scene, or you can easily follow everything that's going on?

To anyone who has seen it, which was your favorite sequence from the film? Is it the airport one? Also, is there shaky cam during that scene, or you can easily follow everything that's going on?

Ugh, yes. During the Crossbones vs. Cap fight at the beginning of the film. It was SO shaky. But luckily it was the only super shaky action sequence of the film.

EDIT
To be honest, my favorite sequence of the film was the fight between Steve, Bucky and Tony. The airport action sequence was alright, but I preferred the other because it felt so much personal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"