The CW eyes The Vampire Diaries spinoff "The Originals"

Second episode had a ton of plot wow, they've already liberated Klaus for example.

If the season was a full 22, I bet it would've been about 3-4 episodes before he was free. I'm actually a little surprised the other Mikaelsons were woken so soon, without even a glimpse of them in their little dreamworld they showed off at the end of S3.

[YT]IkTmXipBve4[/YT]
Didn't think Dohring would be back this season, I was surprised to see him in the trailer a few weeks back.

Jason Dohring, Other Rebekah and a Sophie Deveraux mention?

That's a whole lot of stuff I certainly wasn't expecting to happen.

Jason Dohring, Other Rebekah and a Sophie Deveraux mention?

That's a whole lot of stuff I certainly wasn't expecting to happen.

Yes, the mythology of these shows really adds up, it can be hard to keep up as more and more characters die. I'm surprised I did lol.

I did enjoy the episode, and it will bring the Mikaelson's back to New Orleans in a reasonable way.

I do wonder if Kol and Rebekkah leaving together has a story purpose other than reducing the size of the cast.

I'm surprised they're going the science route again. They tried that in vampire diaries with the super vampires and the mad scientist, people did not like it and they cut out that storyline. I personally liked it though.

I seem to recall Michael Narducci or Julie saying that Rebekah would have a storyline of her own this season, so I don't imagine she and Kol are gone for long.

The actress that played Rebekah's show got cancelled so I figured she would be in The Originals more.

That's a lot of call backs in one ep. It took me forever to remember who Sophie Deveraux is. Oops. :funny: So what's the deal with Dohring? Possessed?

Freya and the werewolf girl are so going to hook up and I'm still laughing at how much chemistry Klaus and Rebekah has. :funny:

That's a lot of call backs in one ep. It took me forever to remember who Sophie Deveraux is. Oops. :funny: So what's the deal with Dohring? Possessed?

Freya and the werewolf girl are so going to hook up and I'm still laughing at how much chemistry Klaus and Rebekah has. :funny:

I thought what Vincent's wife said at the end made it sound like the thing is influencing the people of New Orleans.

Freya and the werewolf girl are so going to hook up

Yep. As soon as she mentioned her ex being a woman I knew it was only a matter of time until Freya said this
[YT]/-WVtZL5O_jQ[/YT]

Joseph Morgan directs tonight. :up:

I thought it was a fun episode, though I'm a bit surprised that both Klaus and Marcel are possessed.

I'm kind of curious as to the origin of this thing. Every adversary the Mikaelson's have had to face since the show started has tied to their past in some way. We started with Marcel being the threat, then moved on to witches who had a bone to pick with the family (Genevieve with Rebekah, Papa Tunde with Klaus, Celeste with Elijah), afterwards we transitioned into Esther/Finn/Mikael being back in the game and messing with Klaus' s***, that led to Dahlia coming to collect on the deal she made with Esther, and then once she was out of the way, they had to deal with the first vampires they ever turned, before we eventually circled back to Marcel again.... I mean, granted, maybe the thing getting into Klaus/Marcel's heads and going after Hope is enough, but I have to imagine there's more to it.

I hope they start killing The Originals, they are beyond villains They are almost as bad as the vampires on True Blood. Shows like these make me long for Buffy and Blade.

I'm enjoying the short season so far as if this was the normal 22 episodes Klaus would have been Marcels ***** for at least until the mid season finale with lots of filler

No one is really good in this show. Everyone is varying shades of grey.

If you don't like characters that can't fit into a simple good or bad category then this show probably isn't for you.

Last edited:
I hope they start killing The Originals, they are beyond villains They are almost as bad as the vampires on True Blood. Shows like these make me long for Buffy and Blade.

....... 'kay.

Anyway, new episode tonight. :up:

The voice of the Hollow at the end is [blackout]Davina's[/blackout], right?

18446844_10155316749281617_6203030793676676887_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"