The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

arn32Nd_460s.jpg

the-date-of-the-fifth-season-premiere-has-not-yet-been-determined-.jpg

If you're saying a live action Fleischer film...

giphy.gif

The Fleischer cartoons were my first exposure to Superman. I received a collection of them on vhs when I was a kid. That’s the version of Superman I fell in love with. I would certainly love to see a live action standalone with Superman fighting off robots and a mad scientist.

For you guys complaining about Superman’s suit not being able hide under Clark’s suit, can someone explain where Supes boots and cape are at?

Not relateable because of a collar? Yeah I am sure some dude is going to be saved by Superman and be all put off by a collar. My lord comic fans are weird!

Little girl don't want her cat back if she cat see Kals neck!!! :o

They will find a way to hide the collar, the boots and the cape. No chance Gunn doesn't do a shirt rip it's probably the first thing he story boarded.

Last edited:
Not relateable because of a collar? Yeah I am sure some dude is going to be saved by Superman and be all put off by a collar. My lord comic fans are weird!

Little girl don't want her cant back if she cat see Kals neck!!! :o

They will find a way to hide the collar, the boots and the cape. No chance Gunn doesn't do a shirt rip it's probably the first thing he story boarded.
Lois to the suit:

1715222859902.gif

The Fleischer cartoons were my first exposure to Superman. I received a collection of them on vhs when I was a kid. That’s the version of Superman I fell in love with. I would certainly love to see a live action standalone with Superman fighting off robots and a mad scientist.
My first exposure was Chris Reeve in Superman 1 and 2 way back in the early 80s.

Then, in the Early 90s ,when they re-ran the George Reeves show I got into that, and I saw the Fleischer cartoons.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Superman take on Giant Robots , even if for just one scene.

My first exposure was Chris Reeve in Superman 1 and 2 way back in the early 80s.

Then, in the Early 90s ,when they re-ran the George Reeves show I got into that, and I saw the Fleischer cartoons.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Superman take on Giant Robots , even if for just one scene.
Screw giant robots... It has to be a spider. :o

Billionaire Playboy who never learned to properly deal with his emotional trauma and grief after his parents' death, alien who is raised as a farm boy from the Midwest who likes to help people any way he can, or school nerd and shutterbug who gets bitten by a radioactive spider...
I was really handsome in high school. So I cannot relate with school nerds or spider people.

I still can't get over the fact that the heel also has the shield on it.
I still loathe that suit. Everything about the Returns suit had the shield on it. I'm surprised they didn't give Routh contacts that made his pupils S-shields lol. "I'm sorry, Lois. I guess I was just watching you with my S-Ray vision.."

🥁🥁'ching.

I remember when people called the Returns boots hooker heels. Good times...
I just found them more indicative of the weird obsession DC had with athletic shoe/sneaker based boot designs since Nike's Batman 89 product placement. Even the TDK Trilogy boots had the same weird styling.

It was so refreshing when Reeves gave us simple, classic combat boots for The Batman.

I just found them more indicative of the weird obsession DC had with athletic shoe/sneaker based boot designs since Nike's Batman 89 product placement. Even the TDK Trilogy boots had the same weird styling.

It was so refreshing when Reeves gave us simple, classic combat boots for the Batman.
They're Doc Martins, DK. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"