The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Gallery/Photo's Discussion Thread - Part 1

With the recent reveal of Bane, hopefully this will return Andreas to the board with new pics!

I was thinking the exact same thing lol. The surge of news for TDKR will bring back the old favorites.

ANRE@S!!!

Are you out there? Do you hear us calling you?!!

I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but any chance you have this shot in HI-RES?!?

a1b9.jpg

I scanned it in from a sticker set. We've never had a good quality version of it in the forum, (or anywhere else for that matter).

If you have it hi-res, and can share it, THANK YOU!!!

Maybe if we do the bane chant from the tdkr webpage we can bring andre@s back!

Andre@s!! Where, oh where art thou? If anything, perhaps one last go for this thread before you call it a night? Just for old times sake? :cwink:

I hope the suit doesn't change too much in TDKR. I think it's pretty perfect.

Saw this picture (TEh pUFFY)on the DKR boards and started to wonder...

batsuit_.jpg

What was this stunt guy in a stunt suit doing there? This is clearly from Gordon's house, right? So are they setting up the shot where Gordon's wife thinks he's dead and blames Batman, who we see crouching in the ledge listening? And if this is that scene, is that still Bale and why is he wearing teh puffy stunt suit? Why couldn't he wear the hero suit for that one shot of him there? Could this mean *gasp* that it's not Bale in that scene in the movie? Or did they shoot some other stuff on that ledge too, that just ended on the cutting room floor? Questions, questions... I should go to sleep.

It could only be that scene since that's the only scene in the movie where Batman is at Gordon's house.

I hope the suit doesn't change too much in TDKR. I think it's pretty perfect.

We get a new suit in every flick. I hope the change is minimal because the new suit works better.

I wonder if he'll get a heavy duty suit for the final battle against Bane.

batsuit_.jpg

What was this stunt guy in a stunt suit doing there? This is clearly from Gordon's house, right? So are they setting up the shot where Gordon's wife thinks he's dead and blames Batman, who we see crouching in the ledge listening? And if this is that scene, is that still Bale and why is he wearing teh puffy stunt suit? Why couldn't he wear the hero suit for that one shot of him there? Could this mean *gasp* that it's not Bale in that scene in the movie? Or did they shoot some other stuff on that ledge too, that just ended on the cutting room floor? Questions, questions... I should go to sleep.
Maybe the stuntman put on his stand-in hat that day.

I wonder if he'll get a heavy duty suit for the final battle against Bane.

If we get a new costume then it will probably be for that. Assuming Batman learns his regular suit is no good against Bane. But in the comics he never used a special suit against Bane. Jean Paul Valley aka Azrael did.

batsuit_.jpg

That's Bale, not the stunt guy.
209ue.jpg

Wouldn't need a stunt guy for a scene like that anyways.

Thanks for posting! Hopefully Andreas will return!

With this evil rising........
Andreas must return,,,,,,,,,,,,she must......

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"