The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Gallery/Photo's Discussion Thread - Part 1

After getting these recent pics, I'm doubting we will see another posting soon. Hate to be greedy anyways..lol. Just hoping/wondering if any more Joker promo pics exist.

More Joker, and maybe some more Two Face ones would be nice, too, if there is any more.

Is that how often @ndreas post them? Every couple of months?

Thanks for these pics Andre@s :word:

dkcscb0064.jpg

Batman: *tap tap* is this thing on??

btw i hope there are more Joker pics later :)

JokerBoss.jpg

The Joker as a mob boss having some fun in The Dark Knight Rises

Nope, but let's beat the drums to get more pics from Andreas! Hopefully some more Joker promo shots are left...

Andre@s!

Any chance you have this shot in HI-RES?!?

a1b9.jpg

I scanned it in from a sticker set. We've never had a good quality version of it in the forum, (or anywhere else for that matter).

Much appreciated!

i know that it was asked before,but none of the links work anymore...so,can you give me the highest resolution version of this posters:
dark_knight_joker.jpg

41IANupdVoL.jpg

And may I ask you where do you get these ultra hi-res photos from?I would need some other like spider-man 3,godfather...

i know that it was asked before,but none of the links work anymore...so,can you give me the highest resolution version of this posters:
dark_knight_joker.jpg

41IANupdVoL.jpg

And may I ask you where do you get these ultra hi-res photos from?I would need some other like spider-man 3,godfather...

Here you go.

54092505.jpg

tdkpost8.jpg

That is a genius gif lol.

With the recent reveal of Bane, hopefully this will return Andreas to the board with new pics!

and if we can request..more joker promo pics would be cool :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"