• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises Info Hunters Thread - - - - - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
we won't stop until we get a first look at catwoman :awesome:

I need the Catwoman picture one year before I was born!!

It's like the more we don't get news, the more posts we create. :p

Could be both.

This Is the world of sonar lenses that are the exact shape of Batman's mask's eyeholes.

Simple nightvision lenses that are held in goggles resembling cat eyes wouldn't be that big a deal.
True true.
I hope they will be glowing green whatever they may be :) That would make for cool dark scenes !

I live in Nottingham about half a mile from Wayne Man...er Wollaton Hall. Just a word on the weather. Since shooting began on the 25 June there has been a heatwave in Nottingham with clear blue skies and 80 degree temperatures so perfect shooting weather. As I write though at 21:00 a storm is brewing. There was a lot of activity on the site at the weekend but security is really tight. Saw the graveyard set close up on Friday before the Park was closed. Looks more authentic in reality than the pictures. In the formal garden at the back of the house it looked like they were preparing a garden party scene. Never thought I would be this close to the Dark Knight. And Gotham is only 8 miles down the road..

I say shoot the graveyard scene in the rain :up:.

Have we heard anything on Morgan Freeman/Lucius Fox yet?

Have we heard anything on Morgan Freeman/Lucius Fox yet?

There were multiple sightings of him at the Senate House Library (with Bale and Hathaway) where they shot a "museum ball" scene.

I say shoot the graveyard scene in the rain :up:.

That'd be cool, but it depends on the context. If Bruce visits the grave at the very end, after "rising"... then the rain would probably complicate the narrative. They might want a happy grave scene.

Aren't they shooting at Wayne Manor today? Have we gotten any pics? Are there any spys there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"