• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises Info Hunters Thread - - - - - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be another slow/no news day, because I've read TDK arguments for the past few pages. :(

It's very early dawn just like the scene in the hospital.

I just don't know why you're saying the hospital scene is very early morning. If the sun is up as it is in that shot at the wreckage it's got to be around 6-7am

Must be another slow/no news day, because I've read TDK arguments for the past few pages. :(

Other than news that they are shooting at night, we've had nothing today. :csad:

Other than news that they are shooting at night, we've had nothing today. :csad:

I've sometimes wanted to stay away from the internet for days, hoping that when I return there will be news.

I've sometimes wanted to stay away from the internet for days, hoping that when I return there will be news.

I have too. But then I realize that the internet is more addictive then Heroin. And before you know it it's sucked five years away from you.

Seriously, I just joined this board to learn more about Batman Begins. But once I was in I could never leave. Still, not complaining, there are certainly worse places on the internet to be.

I have too. But then I realize that the internet is more addictive then Heroin. And before you know it it's sucked five years away from you.

Seriously, I just joined this board to learn more about Batman Begins. But once I was in I could never leave. Still, not complaining, there are certainly worse places on the internet to be.

Now that I'v joined this site, once school starts in a month, I'm never going to get any homework done. :funny:

Anyone else thinking that they might have a prologue scene of Catwoman robbing a museum?

Agreed with the flying thing but, a boat is pretty easy to follow back to the palisades as well.

So would a tank/car that sounds like an F1 car. I really think a boat could work well in this franchise. The Begins script clearly says theres a large body of water in the bat-cave so I wouldn't be surprised if they toyed around with the idea.

I saw something about a plane in this film. Anyone know what that's about?

So would a tank/car that sounds like an F1 car. I really think a boat could work well in this franchise. The Begins script clearly says theres a large body of water in the bat-cave so I wouldn't be surprised if they toyed around with the idea.

Bruce: "Sorry, Lucius, this the the Funvee."

I could see there being a boat as well, considering the water that goes into the cave. Though it could still be tracked to the cave if Batman can't escape who ever is chasing him. On the road you can make a quick turn and hide, but the water is a big open space. The plane, though, just wouldn't work. It could be tracked down easily, and it would probably need some sort of small runway to land on.

Edit: I never thought of Batman driving the boat through caverns in the cave, like others have said. It seems much more plausible now that I think of it.

Last edited:
The Tumbler has the benefit of being off road and into a cave that can't be followed because he has to do that booster thing to get into it.

A boat can be followed by a helicopter but, if it goes into a cave it would be hard to figure out where it lead, I suppose.

I don't know; I really have to see this; I've tried hard to imagine it but, I keep hitting a wall with being followed back to the cave.

I think it'll be another terrestrial thing.

Correct. A boat could mask an escape through many caverns, whilst leading whomever astray.

However, if writers have given explanation for years about how the Batwing has gone undetected, I'm sure the minds of the Nolan brothers and Goyer, along with all the comic-back-stories they can find will give them some idea as to how a small jet can out maneuver local pilots.

Correct. A boat could mask an escape through many caverns, whilst leading whomever astray.

However, if writers have given explanation for years about how the Batwing has gone undetected, I'm sure the minds of the Nolan brothers and Goyer, along with all the comic-back-stories they can find will give them some idea as to how a small jet can out maneuver local pilots.

Yeah, I guess...I'm still reserved about it.

Well, when you think about it, if the material of the Batsuit in the movie-verse is supposed to be spongy at all (like the actual foam latex or whatever it's made out of), the material would kind of close the puncture holes together a bit, (Kind of like how when you poke a hole in rubber, it sucks back together a bit) keeping most of the blood inside the armor.

True. But it's not just the blood factor, he got pretty beat up during the garage fight but he looks pristine in the bank. I know he's a badass and is great at camouflaging his pain (physical and emotional) but that was a serious fight he was in. I dont know.

Bruce: "Sorry, Lucius, this the the Funvee."

:hehe::hehe:

Unless Nolan decides to join the boards one day after he is finished making his Batman films, there are many things that we will never, ever know. :oldrazz:

I could see there being a boat as well, considering the water that goes into the cave. Though it could still be tracked to the cave if Batman can't escape who ever is chasing him. On the road you can make a quick turn and hide, but the water is a big open space. The plane, though, just wouldn't work. It could be tracked down easily, and it would probably need some sort of small runway to land on.

Edit: I never thought of Batman driving the boat through caverns in the cave, like others have said. It seems much more plausible now that I think of it.

Yea I highly, highly doubt we see a bat-wing. The closest thing to that we'll see is the Hercules Batman uses to go international.

Kynergy said:
Unless Nolan decides to join the boards one day after he is finished making his Batman films, there are many things that we will never, ever know.

Very true.:csad:

oh well, I tried talking about TDKR but I guess you guys wanna rehash TDK yet again, go at it. I'm sure some mod will like that. :oldrazz:

Yea I highly, highly doubt we see a bat-wing. The closest thing to that we'll see is the Hercules Batman uses to go international

Mark my post - all it will take is one clean line, explaining how Wayne Industries has specs on a small jet that can not be cloaked, considering how small it is and blah, blah, blah. . and a water-based-silent-engine. . blah, blah, blah. . . with a device that scrambles radio frequency. . blah, blah,blah. . .

"Teh Nolan and his delicious Kool-Aid. . I shall drink it and BELIEVE!!!"

oh well, I tried talking about TDKR but I guess you guys wanna rehash TDK yet again, go at it. I'm sure some mod will like that. :oldrazz:

Yeah....looks like there's only 2 ways to stop it.....probate people or close the thread....I flipped a coin and unfortuantly it came up close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"