The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear that Blake is hitting Walmarts in TX. I was dumb and passed on Alfred many times and now that I want him all that I am able to find is Gordon, Bats and Bane.

It won't be released until 2013, the whole HT-DKR line won't be releasing till the Winter season. Of course you can pre-order most of it now though.

Ra's is still up on BBTS, so is Blake for anybody looking to get Collectors Grade or even just ones to open.

After getting Blake up on display with the rest of the line, I'm pretty satisfied with Mattel this go around. We got what? around 10 action figures prior to the films release and some good store exclusives.

• Batman
  • Bane
  • Alfred
  • Catwoman (Goggles Up)
  • Catwoman (Goggles Down)
  • GCPD Blake
  • Ra's al Ghul
  • Walmart Exclusive Jim Gordon
  • K-Mart Exclusive Batman with the Applied Science blueprints
  • Toys R Us' Exclusive Battle for Gotham two-pack, Batman vs. Bane
  • San Diego Comic-Con Exclusive "Bruce Wayne to Batman"
I think that's above and beyond what was accomplished last go around with this franchise. I just hope they'll continue on with new characters to the line and other character appearances from the movie.

yep! last time we only got:

Batman
Joker
Gotham City Thug
Begins Batman
Scarecrow
Unmasked Batman (Chase)
Demon Batman (Chase)

so i'm infinitely more happy with the amount of figures we got this time...

I received my 2nd Blake from EE today as well as my Catwoman from EE. I really lucked out because I received the goggles down version which is what I wanted (but didn't expect). All I need is Ra's and would do a Blake trade for him (if I do anything at all).

Also, I spoke with BatsnCats privately about a situation with a user on here but I think I have been had on a trade I did where I sent Gordon (sent mine in late June!) to someone for goggles up Catwoman. I've been patient and respectful but I am ready to blow the lid off it all to the board. I hope it is a misunderstanding but I'm thinking not as of now. I'm not sure who has been around the MM thread a long time and is also a member of fwoosh but I would really appreciate it if someone that has could PM (I just have a few questions). I think there are a lot of good, honest people on here in the short time I've been here and I do not want this happening to others!

I received my 2nd Blake from EE today as well as my Catwoman from EE. I really lucked out because I received the goggles down version which is what I wanted (but didn't expect). All I need is Ra's and would do a Blake trade for him (if I do anything at all).

Also, I spoke with BatsnCats privately about a situation with a user on here but I think I have been had on a trade I did where I sent Gordon (sent mine in late June!) to someone for goggles up Catwoman. I've been patient and respectful but I am ready to blow the lid off it all to the board. I hope it is a misunderstanding but I'm thinking not as of now. I'm not sure who has been around the MM thread a long time and is also a member of fwoosh but I would really appreciate it if someone that has could PM (I just have a few questions). I think there are a lot of good, honest people on here in the short time I've been here and I do not want this happening to others!

That's f'ed up

Let's help this guy get what he deserves

I Really wish Blake and Ra's would just pop up soon in stores around Ohio. It's exhausting dealing with Walmart, target etc... If I hear "Dark Knight Risers" one more time...

But yes finally the film we all have been waiting for is here just a day away! We are all very lucky to be able to experience a piece of cinema history like the films Christopher Nolan has given us.

I bit the bullet and payed 37 plus shipping for Ra's on Amazon. I'm tired of looking for these figures. Of all the major stores only 2 have gotten 1 shipment in 2 months. I have still only seen 1 catwoman which was at FYE and 1 Blake at Fry's, I never found an Alfred so I eventually got him on Amazon and have only seen 2 Gordons on a trip to Walmart, both crushed packages. I can't wait for a pre-order from a online site and not know when I'll get it, I want to complete the collection now. Sorry I gave in

2012-07-17_17-00-10_235.jpg

Tomorrow before the trilogy I'm going to KMart and picking up the exclusive Batman just to celebrate...don't need it but I also don't have it :).

Tomorrow before the trilogy I'm going to KMart and picking up the exclusive Batman just to celebrate...don't need it but I also don't have it :).

better check the merch before you buy, at my kmart I found 2 batmans with blue prints I bought 1 and the other had everything taken out except for the figure.

Last edited:
There are two different sets of the hotwheels batmobiles. Only arkham ones I saw were the walmart exclusive small dollar hotwheels...the others you guys are talking about are at target for an insane $8 and they're a tad bigger and I haven't seen an arkham version of those

I still need a GD Catwoman if anyone wants to hook a brotha up.

I Really wish Blake and Ra's would just pop up soon in stores around Ohio. It's exhausting dealing with Walmart, target etc... If I hear "Dark Knight Risers" one more time...

But yes finally the film we all have been waiting for is here just a day away! We are all very lucky to be able to experience a piece of cinema history like the films Christopher Nolan has given us.

where at in Ohio are you?

I got an email from EE. They are giving the Batman MMs away for free with qualifying orders. That Guru guy said Batman wasn't going to be a peg warmer?

hey,throw it out there! you might save someone else the trouble of going through a situation like yours! hell, i wish i had been warned about a boardie that used to be on here that made insane looking customs. paid him $150 for a 6" Michael Keaton Batman with all the works. kept telling me he was working on it,working on it,i should have it within this time frame,etc. then after nearly a YEAR he emails me pictures of the new head mold he just made for my Keaton - you know,the figure he was suppossedly working on for all those months! then i got the story he had to work on other people's commissions first,so that he'd get the money to finish mine ( never mind that i had already paid him for mine! guess he took my money and used it for someone else's figure!) ... a few more months of excuses and i told him i wanted my money returned to me. after that,he stopped answering my emails and removed all contact info.

so,yeah,the info you reveal today can save someone a headache tomorrow.

Hit Toys R Us, Target, K-Mart and Wal Mart today. Nothing but Batman and Bane. TRU had a couple of the 2 packs, but still no sign of Ra's and Blake. Hope everyone enjoys the movie tommorow night/Friday.

Hi All...

I've been reading the thread(s) forever. Here is a Utah update, and not a good one.

Ever since picking up Bats, Bane, and Gordon from Wal-Mart a month ago...I have never seen a Wal-Mart here restock. This goes for Saratoga Springs, American Fork, Draper, Riverton and Ft. Union. I am finding Alfred at B&N Ft. Union and Sandy. Picked up only 1 Catwoman GU at B&N in Murray. I have been to every Target and find Bats & Bane.

Talked to Wal-Mart last night, and they have NOTHING on order. Toys R Us says they might have something on Friday. Target thinks they are a limited item and they won't get more in. They even removed the peg in Sandy.

So, I still see the latest wave of TDK figures, including the second Joker up in Sugarhouse.

Thats about all she wrote. I love that Wal-mart here hasn't even ORDERED more figures.

Hunting for Ra's Al Ghul and John Blake is going to get old. Real Quick.

I got an email from EE. They are giving the Batman MMs away for free with qualifying orders. That Guru guy said Batman wasn't going to be a peg warmer?

Saw this too, gotta buy $99 worth of stuff though...

Got my Blake and GD Cat today, 2 days early! I went to see which Cat I ordered as some people got GU but got the below message:

"The item number 'MTW7174' is no longer available. This item was removed from our website on Wednesday, July 18, 2012."

So I got an extra GU Cat, Missile Launcher Joker (MM TDK), and the following items from Walmart: Gordon, Hawkeye, Loki, & Thor, to
trade for Ra's. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi All...

Talked to Wal-Mart last night, and they have NOTHING on order. Toys R Us says they might have something on Friday. Target thinks they are a limited item and they won't get more in. They even removed the peg in Sandy.

Hunting for Ra's Al Ghul and John Blake is going to get old. Real Quick.

My TRU said the same thing, Friday. Actually I called 3 of them and they all said Friday. So I will try Walmart, Kmart, and Target tomorrow and that's it.

Still no word from cmdstore or Toywiz on my Ra's either. :cmad:

If they dont whind up on shelves because the stores dont order more then mattel is going to have to get rid of them somehow. Mattycollector ???

Ra's or you know... the worst kept "secret figure" is sold out on both EE and BBTS again.

Thankfully I got an order in for two, now all I need is a mint GD Catwoman (sold mine from WarrenPeace2012 because I didn't notice the packaging defect when we were trading - haha!) then I.. Am.. DONE... Well, at least until that Dark Knight Trilogy set pops up at Toys R Us, in that case then I'm done ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"