• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises TV Spots Thread

Wow! They've seriously been holding out on us. That latest TV spot has been the best thing I've seen.

Can anyone link here all of the TV Spots so far ? In HD if possible as well ? Because I am going t edit a Nolan Batman Trilogy Video & would like as much footage as possible from TDKR

It's all up-to-date in the best quality.

Did they just spoil the death of [BLACKOUT]the mayor[/BLACKOUT] in the new spot? Not like I really give a damn because it's a minor character, but still...

That seems to be the case Drizzle. I don't think anyone would be able to survive such an explosion. His death would certainly add to the desperation arising in Gotham.

I think they already showed and spoiled that at the 3rd trailer.

Is there a download link for the 9th spot in HD?

Does anyone know where I can get these past couple tv spots in wmv form?

But he can't die... [BLACKOUT]Richard is immortal[/BLACKOUT]:o

So is that Mountain Dew video (well, up until the guy with the product itself) a shot from the actual movie?

After watching it a few times, it's totally not from the movie. Look at how Batman is fighting, it's just some dude in a costume flailing his arms around.

Also, why would the camera move away from the action like that in a movie? Pretty sure it's just a tie in spot.

After watching it a few times, it's totally not from the movie. Look at how Batman is fighting, it's just some dude in a costume flailing his arms around.

Also, why would the camera move away from the action like that in a movie? Pretty sure it's just a tie in spot.

you mean it's not the real Batman?!!! :o

Then why is he dressed up like him, huh?

so that's one of the fake batmen from TDK? wow, we didn't know they were back until we saw one flailing his arms around in a mountain dew clip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"