The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises Wallpaper & Gifs/Avvy Thread II - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone make me a 100x120 version of this? I keep trying but it always come out too wide for me to get the whole thing (or as much of it) in the frame. Appreciate it!

RhLIqR7.jpg

puXw4Lo.jpg

It always came off to me that after Blake takes the guy holding the gun to his head out that he just watches in amazement at the Batman, but I just pretend that he takes that idiot out on the left otherwise I groan at such a dumb thing out in the open like this in not just such a big movie but a movie I love.

I've seen a widescreen clip of it (having trouble tracking it down at the moment) that shows just empty space to the left of the guy who falls over.

Regardless, the final cut of the shot shows Blake turning away from the guy he KO'd (Christopher Judge, was his character even given a name? Is he Ubu?) and walking toward the fight just as Batman is finishing it up. It suggests Blake was busy while the guy falls over.

Skip to about 2:28 for the scene.

[YT]lDdX6meXcY4[/YT]

Skip to about 2:28 for the scene.

[YT]lDdX6meXcY4[/YT]

Regardless of that strange extra bit, I've always liked this scene. I would've loved more scenes with Blake and Batman's camaraderie. You know, to suggest Blake is actually Robin.

^More awesome gifs.

I always loved how before Bruce counters the other prisoner with the elbow; he just goes right into beast mode with that blank look on his face. He's totally in the zone.

I always thought that the Joker fit better the "devil " role.

I always thought that the Joker fit better the "devil " role.

The Joker is definitely the most like the devil in terms of villains. He's presented as something almost more than human, like a force of nature. I've always found Bane's "speak of the devil" line as indicative of his huge ego, that he sees himself as an antichrist/destroyer type of figure there to rain fire on the city.

The Joker is definitely the most like the devil in terms of villains. He's presented as something almost more than human, like a force of nature. I've always found Bane's "speak of the devil" line as indicative of his huge ego, that he sees himself as an antichrist/destroyer type of figure there to rain fire on the city.

Couldn't have said it better man, spot on.

Sadly, it won't happen though no matter how epic it will be.

I like that fifth GIF of Selina's silhouette, using her heel to get to the roof. There's a great behind the scenes shot of this scene with her standing up over Daggett looking confident.

^I love that pic. Batman is like "You totally got this Bane".

Some TDK/MoS crossovers I threw together last night.

Hope you all enjoy :)

ibbyCmKFOXN8lU.gif

i1F6Jr7ytTu3a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"