• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises Wallpaper & Gifs/Avvy Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
2vl8zkx.gif

that-nose-is-epic-629-1328702432-3.jpg

Matt really has no legal ownership over that piece though. WB does. If WB wanted to use it without paying him, they could. If he tried to sue them or anything silly like that, he would lose.

What I want to know is if the shopping mall took the poster, or if WB took his poster and gave it to the shopping mall to use?

Wow this is nuts! I remember WB actually started using someone that early manip someone did of Heath Ledger in a straight jacket from like early 2007 and they were selling posters of it at Six Flags.

Just want to say what a treat it's been to catch up on all these gifs and avvys over the course of two days. TDKR overload and I LOVE IT. Great work, everyone!!!!!!!!!

Wow this is nuts! I remember WB actually started using someone that early manip someone did of Heath Ledger in a straight jacket from like early 2007 and they were selling posters of it at Six Flags.

This one?

large_Joker%20Teaser%20Poster-4u3xkesn.jpg

HAD to jump in here and say, you sir are amazing Matt. The fact that your stuff ends up, without your permission, in other areas is a testament of how professional your work is.

im going to ask what other people are thinking:

CAN YOU ADD JOKER AND DENT, AND RACHEL, ZASSZ TO THE BANNER ?

i kNOW they aren't in TDKR but it would warm all of our nolan loving bat hearts if we had a banner as awesome as yours will all of the main characters/rogues gallery..

pretty please? :)

Not asking for anything, just wanted to chime in and say Congratulations Matt! And thank you for sharing all of your work with us for FREE and putting up with all of us SHH people :)

Awesome and Matt are two words that go well together. Nice job here. :up:

Awesome, so love that new Bat/Cat one.

Hey Matt, can we have a version of the updated ensemble poster but with maskless Crane? I like seeing Cillian's face in the cast IDK :p

When we get a HQ of the shirtless Bane pic I really hope Matt or someone else does something cool with it!

From BB but still cool:

tumblr_m59w9eomOT1qiua3mo1_r1_500.gif

Beautiful. Selina ironically looks so innocent in that shot. Of course, we know she's not ;). Love it!
The other arm is probably feeling around for his Lambo keys. Bruce probably took it the wrong way at the time, but soon after realises what it was really about. :oldrazz:

I'm still confused on how Bruce can dance and hold her hand when he supposedly needs a cane to walk on. :dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"