The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Teaser Poster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
combined poster

2110142966_e3def974d6_o.png

double sided? might be the same price batjeff

anyone know if the teaser poster will be in theaters this weekend?? or any sightings yet?

I work at a movie theater and imagine my surprise when I went into work today and there it was..... 4 Dark knight posters just waiting for me to take one :) Looks amazing in my room and on the bottom there is a line isn't in the pictures released that says "ATASTEFORTHETHEATRICAL" but each letter is written facing a different way in a very Joker kind of way.

P.S. Also just got the new Indiana Jones poster which is right next to The Dark Knight on my wall now.

So Expect to see both of these posters this weekend unless the theater doesn't put them up.

EDIT: Something cool about the Indy poster I just noticed, on the back bottom, there is a faint Lucasfilm logo that almost shimmers in the light, so I guess that's how to tell a real poster from a fake or something.

Also if anyone wants pics let me know, don't feel like pulling out the digital camera for something everyone has seen already unless you ask for it :)

The international poster is 3,356,002 times better than the American version.

And that figure is accurate to over a million decimal places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"