The Dark Knight Nester Carbonell Joins "The Dark Knight"

doesn't look mayoral- add my vote to the "too young looking" column.

Is the guy any good? Never seen him in anything.

I guess if he's mayor of JCPenneyTown then it all makes sense.

He's about 40 in real life. That's not out of the ordinary.

doesn't look mayoral- add my vote to the "too young looking" column.

Is the guy any good? Never seen him in anything.

I guess if he's mayor of JCPenneyTown then it all makes sense.

Yea, he has a calculating, controlling evil vibe behind a mannered, pleasant exterior. He's gonna be great as a guy that's all smiles for the cameras. This casting is an obvious win, glad we're not getting the usual fat man. Already looking forward to him facing off with Dent.

^ I always heard Pittsburgh was a shiity town. Guess that confirms it

He's about 40 in real life. That's not out of the ordinary.

young looking guy then...how's it goin raybia? it's been a little while...

For all the guys saying he looks too young, what about Luke Ravenstahl? He's the mayor of Pittsburgh and he's 26.

http://www.city.pittsburgh.pa.us/mayor/html/about_the_mayor.html

unbelievable!!! but cool, i guess (if the guy's any good)

Yea, he has a calculating, controlling evil vibe behind a mannered, pleasant exterior. He's gonna be great as a guy that's all smiles for the cameras. This casting is an obvious win, glad we're not getting the usual fat man. Already looking forward to him facing off with Dent.

i like that. sounds like an interesting dynamic. i hope we get some complexity in supporting characters like you're describing

young looking guy then...how's it goin raybia? it's been a little while...

Howdy! Isn't it cool that we are actually beginning to get real news on TDK?

So have you opinions changed any on the F4 sequel?

Howdy! Isn't it cool that we are actually beginning to get real news on TDK?

So have you opinions changed any on the F4 sequel?

it's exciting. hoping to see a still of the joker soon. and BOOOI i want a teaser this summer :)

funny you should ask- the new FF2 trailer kick ass. i should change my comment about the movie- not sure if it'll be good but it appears to have potential.

where's Fox? She's been around less lately :csad:

i've only seen him in Smokin Aces and i thought he did a pretty kick ass job in it

hard to belive he's 40 though :huh: i thought he was like in his early 30s

He was the voice of El Diablo in Justice League.

Actors play different ages all the time. Change the hair, clothing, makeup, and with the right acting he could be perceived as 10 years older. Although if he is 40, then all that might not be necessary. He looks like he could play an effective *******. Looking forward to seeing some friction between him and Dent and Batman. Glad we didn't get the stereotypical old fat guy. Nolan keeps showing his genius in casting.

Does anyone know if this actor played in Bad Boys 2 as one of the Cuban cops.

i don't know if anyone else has picked up on this, but the fact that he is an italian/american suggests to me that he might...just might have links to the mob. salvatore maroni anyone?

just speculating.

And if he doesn't turn out sleazy, what then? You're already typecasting old boy. He could play a whole different mayor.

Ok, they cast Bale as Batman, I am like...rad.

They cast Oldman as Gordon and I am like...rad.

They cast Neeson and Freeman period and I am like...rad.

Then the second movie comes along...

They cast Ledger as the Joker and I am like... WTF?

Then they cast Eckhart as Dent and I am like...rad.

Then this guy here, I am like...WTF AGAIN.

I don't know. I wish they would have cast an older guy. Wouldn't it be cool to see someone like Dennis Hopper as mayor (<--random actor that popped in my head).

I too thought they would have cast someone older and fatter.

Hopefully he is corrupt or is killed by The Joker making way for an older and fatter mayor.

Gotham is a corrupt town. Do you really expect the average stereotypical fat white guy as a Mayor in a town like Gotham? I'd expect a sleazy corrupt Cuban guy... like Carbonell.

Gotham is a corrupt town. Do you really expect the average stereotypical fat white guy as a Mayor in a town like Gotham? I'd expect a sleazy corrupt Italian guy... like Carbonell.

Yes.

PowerPuffGirlsMayor.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"