The Dark Knight 4 "Dark Knight" Scenes to be Shot in IMAX!

Look at the teaser joker pic from the viral site, look under his mouth but to the corners(not right under it) were there are darkened areas like stains of some sort and that's not shadow. Its like the same kinda stains he has on the right side of his face.

jokerrevealed.jpg

I don't know... I'm still not seeing burns. Are there rumors of him being burned at some point?

I don't know... I'm still not seeing burns. Are there rumors of him being burned at some point?

There are different kinds of burns, but what I mean is more like a stain under his grin. Is the same kind of stains he has on the right side of his face.

Sometimes the mental age on these boards seem to drop to pre-school level... and the pic is real, enough of that...

I don't see any evidence of photoshopped elements in the picture. I'm sure it's just the extremely harsh light that is making the texture of his face next to invisible.
i will admit that i am wrong if you can find a pic similar to this. so a pic where the lightining is so hard that you dont see the texture..
thank you.

i will admit that i am wrong if you can find a pic similar to this. so a pic where the lightining is so hard that you dont see the texture..
thank you.

take a photography class. just because you dont understand the basic principals of photography and lighting does not make it photoshopped. any shutterbug worth his weight could easily replicate those lighting conditions without any manipualtion of the image.

take a photography class. just because you dont understand the basic principals of photography and lighting does not make it photoshopped. any shutterbug worth his weight could easily replicate those lighting conditions without any manipualtion of the image.
i am not a pro. but thats why i asked for a pic so that i would understand it.

thank you.

i am not a pro. but thats why i asked for a pic so that i would understand it.

thank you.

It's called overexposure dude. The light source is coming from above, probably two or three feet from his face, tilted down to face him. The lighting is so close, it's harsh.

Bam!

It's called overexposure dude. The light source is coming from above, probably two or three feet from his face, tilted down to face him. The lighting is so close, it's harsh.

Bam!
ok i understand.

good manip in your avatar. :cwink:

If I go crazy, then will you still call me Superman?

dark-knight1x-large.jpg

Guess that's Heath. No signs of make-up from the looks of it. :huh:

Here's MY guess!... When we first see Heath Ledger in the film, he's not become THE Joker, yet!... that's just his "symbol", hence he simply wears a mask, and leaves behind a joker-card, as in -the JOKE'S on you *******!!-

But later in the film, he's in for a horrible accident that leaves him permanently and seriously damaged and distortedly in his face! He than drops the mask and paints him self as a (creepy) Joker!..... as a matter of fact, I'll bet you ten that that's the way it'll go down:)!!!

Here's MY guess!... When we first see Heath Ledger in the film, he's not become THE Joker, yet!... that's just his "symbol", hence he simply wears a mask, and leaves behind a joker-card, as in -the JOKE'S on you *******!!-

But later in the film, he's in for a horrible accident that leaves him permanently and seriously damaged and distortedly in his face! He than drops the mask and paints him self as a (creepy) Joker!..... as a matter of fact, I'll bet you ten that that's the way it'll go down:)!!!

I'll take that bet, seeing as we already know it's full-on Joker :cwink:

Someone made an interesting point on BOF, what if this prologue is being relayed by a thug interrogated by Batman/Gordon? If its the robbery Gordon mentioned then only 2 people are killed, the manager and 1 thug? That leaves 4/5 left to tell the tale, as Joker seemed to exit alone in the bus. Seeing as theyre oblivious to the Joker's plans he may have left them for the cops on purpose so they can relay his theatrical stunt in detail.

Impossible. The location of the pic where Heath Ledger has the makeup on him is the same that the one with the clown mask. He has the exact same clothes and it happens at the exact same place.

My guess is that... we can't guess what is gonna happen. The Nolan Brothers must have done something great to introduce the Joker, something that will blown us away.

i think this is not true.
you saw the new pic? he is there the joker .and he has the same clothes than here.

but on the other side we just can not be 100% sure right? those are just pieces.

i think this is not true.
you saw the new pic? he is there the joker .and he has the same clothes than here.

but on the other side we just can not be 100% sure right? those are just pieces.

Nolan is tricking us. playing with our minds Make it stop nolan!:oldrazz:

The 2 new shots look much much better, more like the classic Joker. There's hope after all.:woot:

Also, it's great to hear they're going IMAX for this flick.:word: :up: I wish more movies could be released in that format.

I'll take that bet, seeing as we already know it's full-on Joker :cwink:

Someone made an interesting point on BOF, what if this prologue is being relayed by a thug interrogated by Batman/Gordon? If its the robbery Gordon mentioned then only 2 people are killed, the manager and 1 thug? That leaves 4/5 left to tell the tale, as Joker seemed to exit alone in the bus. Seeing as theyre oblivious to the Joker's plans he may have left them for the cops on purpose so they can relay his theatrical stunt in detail.

I am thinking this too.

I am thinking IMAX is truly the future of cinema. With big screen TVs and home theater systems becoming more and more popular, they'll need something to keep bringing people in.

It's so cool that none of us really know what the **** is going on in this scene for sure. I like the mystery of it all.

See the can of shark repellant in Nolan's pocket, or is that a 40 ouncer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"