The Dark Knight Nester Carbonell Joins "The Dark Knight"

Taiwarriorz21

Sidekick
Reaction score
Here's the link: http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=5690

nestorbatman.jpg

Ah..Batman will finally sqaure off against Batmanuel.

yea, batman returns sequel...

hes da mayor.

Wow. That will be interesting.

Did not expect that one at all. I know he can act outside of his typecasting, but that is still VERY interesting.

Gonna be hard NOT seeing Batmanuel though ;)

Ooooh is that Richard from Lost? The immortal pirate.

He looks like an ********. Hope he dies.

edit: what's a batmanual?

Give it up for the voice of Senor Senior Jr

I ask Nolan for two casting decisions - Paul Bettany as the Joker and Craig T. Nelson for the mayor. Does he act on either? No.

I guess he has forgotten that lovely night we shared in Paris last year :(

Wow, I'm starting to see that guy everywhere. First Smokin' Aces, then Lost, and now The Dark Knight. He's definitely a good actor though.:up:

It was the character he played on the short lived live action Tick series.

You know what. He has an eerie resemblance to Christian Bale in that Batmanuel picture.

Huh, check the front page again folks more (umm, weird) news...

Hmmm... I expected someone older to play the mayor..

-TNC

A very unexpected choice for the Mayor (I expected older), but I have no problems.

It says he's from Smokin' Aces, is he the assassin with the chewed off fingertips? That guy was pretty cool.

Hate to sound PC but like how Gotham is racially diverse. Even in BB there's a dude walking around with a turban in the hotel, and the falafel guy could have just been a white-bread sausage vendor, tiny touches but it makes the city seem real.

Hate to sound PC but like how Gotham is racially diverse. Even in BB there's a dude walking around with a turban in the hotel, and the falafel guy could have just been a white-bread sausage vendor, tiny touches but it makes the city seem real.

yea, just makes the movie feel like its taking place in our world. cuz port cities are diverse like that in real life yo!

This guy's pretty good from what I've seen him in. I enjoyed his part in Smokin' Aces.

Cool Richard from Lost. He looks like he could play a sleazy mayor type character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"