• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Expendables 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP.

My sources in Hollywood confirm that JEAN-CLAUDE VAN ****ing DAMME has signed on as a villain!

Sweet!

So are we still going off the idea that it's Team Willis vs Team Sly? And then they both have a common enemy they face?

Bruce Willis
JCVD

Not a bad start for a team. They need a few more "big guns."

I wish Snipes wasnt in jail so he could be in this :(

Hope it's true!! Hopefully he will have yet another fight scene with Lundgren, since their fight scene in the last Universal Soldier was a letdown.

Speaking of JCVD, I just watched Albert Pyun's unreleased cut of "Cyborg", which is available through Pyun himself. The film is certainly less generic than the theatrical cut.

I just read this this morning as well:

http://screenrant.com/jean-claude-van-damme-expendables-2-sandy-114228/

Great news I'll say. I'm glad he decided to come aboard this time around. Probably because the story might be better and he's being offered a decent amount. This time supposedly Stallone is trying to get even more guys together. Seagal perhaps?...

Also Snipes not being able to participate is a loss. I usually enjoy his movies:o....

So Bruce Willis is returning in a bigger role as the main villain who has a team of his own that includes JCVD to go after The Expendables!?!?.....That's how I imagined it would be and I f'n love it!

can't f'n wait!

adding jcvd is incredible.

the only guy i want left is the rock.

Now that Arnold is starting to get back into movies,Any news on him possibly returning for Expendables 2?His character seems to have some big history with Sly's and so perhaps he could part of Willis's Team?

All we need now is Arnold & Steven Seagal

Awesome to hear JCVD in this, although I was kinda hoping he'd be one of the heroes. But still, it'll be great having him here.

I'm so damn happy and f'n pumped that JCVD will be returning to the big screen,I might actually have a tear during his first scene!!

All we need now is Arnold & Steven Seagal

Seagal is sadly unlikely, given that he had a bad falling out with producer Avi Lerner and doesn't want to work with him on anything. Would be awesome for him to be in it, though.

Eh,I haven't cared for Norris since the mid 90's But I'm sure many teens who randomly became huge fans and think of him as some martial arts god will go crazy for him!!

You know what I think would be cool to do concerening JCVD in the sequel? Have him play dual roles, as the villain and also as the villain's brother who's one of the good guys and has to work with Sly's team to clear his name and stop his brother. JCVD has played dual roles many times before in some of his other movies, such as Double Impact and Replicant, and in the latter he was both the hero and the villain.

I really hope The Rock is in it. He was so badass in Fast Five.

You know what I think would be cool to do concerening JCVD in the sequel? Have him play dual roles, as the villain and also as the villain's brother who's one of the good guys and has to work with Sly's team to clear his name and stop his brother. JCVD has played dual roles many times before in some of his other movies, such as Double Impact and Replicant, and in the latter he was both the hero and the villain.

Not to mention "Maximum Risk".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back