The FFINO ZONE - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
She also said something about it being nice to work on a movie that people are excited about seeing and making, which was another subtle allusion to FFINO.

I think as the time passes by, we'll hear more of the cast talk about the film and will probably say how crap they thought it was. I'm waiting to hear Teller's side of things.

And then I want to see an interview with MBJ and for someone to ask him about how he predicted people would see it anyway, especially when Kate Mara said that the rest of the world didn't see it.

Things like this make me hope Fox really does try to do a sequel and drag Miles Teller and Kate Mara - kicking and screaming - back into it.

The wonderfully horrible spectacle of that combined with extreme, unprecedented fan anger would be something to see. :funny:

OOOOOOH!!!!!! Better bring in Bobby Drake cause the FFINO fans gonna need some ICE for that BURN!!!!

The best part of that interview was when she says, "it's great to be in a movie that people are excited about, because I've certainly been in movies that people are not excited about (chuckles)..."

Seriously this is just freaking pure gold!!!!

Will the "sequel" bring back the FFINO supporters, or will we get a whole new crop to steadfastly defend Fox and their fresh vision?

Will the "sequel" bring back the FFINO supporters, or will we get a whole new crop?

I'm hoping for some of the same lot to return and try to make more arguments for why this will do well. It will definitely be a "wait until the sequel" phase of their defence.

I don't even see how a sequel is possible. Even it it turns out to be a good movie, it'll still lose a ton of money. I certainly can't root for a sequel.

I think the actors would rather breach their contracts than stick with the sequel, even if it means paying damages.

Will the "sequel" bring back the FFINO supporters, or will we get a whole new crop to steadfasdtly defend Fox and their fresh vision?

That's the thing. I have to imagine even the crazies will have learned from this one and probably won't be here defending a new effort.

So that leaves us - even more pissed off than last time and nobody who will stick their neck out to defend it. A cast that doesn't want to be there. A director who would have to be stupid, desperate or crazy . . . or maybe all three, a studio that will be even more afraid of fans than last time that would never dare to show up at Comic Con . . .

It would be glorious. :woot:

Things like this make me hope Fox really does try to do a sequel and drag Miles Teller and Kate Mara - kicking and screaming - back into it.

The wonderfully horrible spectacle of that combined with extreme, unprecedented fan anger would be something to see. :funny:

Can you imagine the cast having to go back to comic con? How would they even promote it? It's like you hated the first film and didn't want a second but we made one anyways so Fox can continue to keep the rights. Maybe this time you'll see it anyways?

Last edited:
Can you imagine the cast having to go back to comic con?

:funny: I'm imagining their agents calling to tell them they're contractually obligated to make a film they don't want to make . . . and then I'm imagining a set filled with actors who don't want to be there . . . and yeah, the promotion at the end for a film they didn't want to make. But that's just the putrid cherry on top of a hilarious s*** sundae. :funny:

That's the thing. I have to imagine even the crazies will have learned from this one and probably won't be here defending a new effort.

So that leaves us - even more pissed off than last time and nobody who will stick their neck out to defend it. A cast that doesn't want to be there. A director who would have to be stupid, desperate or crazy . . . or maybe all three, a studio that will be even more afraid of fans than last time that would never dare to show up at Comic Con . . .

It would be glorious. :woot:

I hope they haven't and that they'll be back in full force. :woot:

And anyway, some of them did seem to be even defending this effort and saying it was good. Are we sure that they actually didn't like it and thought it was crap when it came out, or just stayed away because it didn't do well at the box office but thought it was good anyway?

I kinda would like a sequel to happen just out of morbid curiosity. You know they would have to go with a director whom has only done T.V commercials and the promotion would be hella awkward and just feature the actors apologizing for the original while promising that the new one will be much, much better. A sequel would be super entertaining on all levels.

Right there with Nicholas Cage's Superman and Batman with Marlon Wayans as Robin.

Wow I knew Kinberg had ties to Tim Story's F4's but he rewrote Elektra to?

http://www.superherohype.com/features/86859-simon-kinberg-to-write-x-men-3

Between this and Ouija's 7% RT rating. It's a wonder how this guy keeps getting work!

He's a bad writer. There's no way around it. Here are his film writing credits as listed on IMDB:

2015 Fantastic Four (screenplay)
2014 X-Men: Days of Future Past (screenplay) / (story)
2012 This Means War (screenplay)
2009 Sherlock Holmes (screenplay)
2008 Jumper (screenplay)
2006 X-Men: The Last Stand (written by)
2005 Mr. & Mrs. Smith (written by)
2005 xXx: State of the Union (written by)

I can't imagine how anyone could look at that resume' (plus his unaccredited FF and Elektra work) and hire him to touch their script.

He has the opposite of the Midas touch. Everything he touches turns to s***. I have to imagine the Star Wars people are keeping a very close watch on him.

Normally I'd say all this sequel talk is a bluff until the infamy of FFINO dies down, but with Fox I don't know ... they're so stupid and stubborn I could see them making one.
They did make a sequel to The Lightning Thief ;) .

Someday, studio executives will wake up and realize just how ****ing awful and easily replaceable Kinberg is.

He brings absolutely nothing to the table that any aspiring screenwriter couldn't.

If it took that long for them to sideline Goyer, I am afraid Kinberg's gonna stick around longer.

I kinda would like a sequel to happen just out of morbid curiosity. You know they would have to go with a director whom has only done T.V commercials and the promotion would be hella awkward and just feature the actors apologizing for the original while promising that the new one will be much, much better. A sequel would be super entertaining on all levels.

I know a guy who's got film experience that'll be happy to do it. ;)

TommyWiseau.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"