The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see a Crisis moment where Superman, Jay Garrick, and Wally West work together to use the cosmic treadmill to see the Multiverse and search for Barry Allen.

Honestly, even though we've established that Superman does exist in the multi-verse, I'm willing to bet that we will NEVER see him interact with ANY of the other heroes from Barry's world.

Honestly, even though we've established that Superman does exist in the multi-verse, I'm willing to bet that we will NEVER see him interact with ANY of the other heroes from Barry's world.

Never say never, there's always a chance.

So what are the chances that Barry gets that gosh darned ring this season? mid-season finale or latter half? i Can see them wanting to implement the ring once Barry and Flash are "back" to the quality of S1.

Never say never, there's always a chance.
I agree with herolee10 not going to happen. WB and DC had to give special permission to have him on Supergirl, which made sense because they're family and it would have become a bad running gag to keep having him be unavailable when his cousin called. Word is permission for Superman in the last two episodes of Supergirl wasn't even a sure thing. DC and WB want as little duplication of characters as possible between TV and movies. Currently Superman is not slated to even be on the new season of Supergirl.

DIqgpc3V4AAQ1xI.jpg

I agree with herolee10 not going to happen. WB and DC had to give special permission to have him on Supergirl, which made sense because they're family and it would have become a bad running gag to keep having him be unavailable when his cousin called. Word is permission for Superman in the last two episodes of Supergirl wasn't even a sure thing. DC and WB want as little duplication of characters as possible between TV and movies. Currently Superman is not slated to even be on the new season of Supergirl.

Guess I'm not as cynical as you and Herolee.

Honestly I never thought they'd allow Sups to guest star on Supergirl period.

Honestly I never thought they'd allow Sups to guest star on Supergirl period.
Ditto. Now that they have, I'm certainly not ruling out him making an appearance during a crossover. Especially after Andrew Kreisberg admitted on the SG blu-ray that they got permission to use Supes again in the finale before they even had a story in mind to use him in. Which tells me WB's not nearly as precious about it as people make them out to be. As long as they use him sparingly as a "special guest," I don't think they'll make a fuss.

Honestly, there are just four things that I'm really wishing for this season:

1. Make the Main Villain (who is also our first Non-Speedster Villain) into an interesting character that will hopefully be remembered fondly by fans and critics alike.

2. Give Iris some kind of arc of her own that isn't related to her relationship with Iris. I really feel bad for Candice that she's been stuck with such a medicore role when I feel like she's capable of delivering more.

3. Don't make the Barry-Iris relationship into the biggest deal of the show like it was for last season. Let Barry focus more on his role as a hero .

1. Make the Main Villain (who is also our first Non-Speedster Villain) into an interesting character that will hopefully be remembered fondly by fans and critics alike.

2. Give Iris some kind of arc of her own that isn't related to her relationship with Iris. I really feel bad for Candice that she's been stuck with such a medicore role when I feel like she's capable of delivering more.

3. Don't make the Barry-Iris relationship into the biggest deal of the show like it was for last season. Let Barry focus more on his role as a hero .
  1. Give Pied Piper something more substantial because he's almost as infectious as Capt. Cold and Tom Cavanagh's Thawne
  2. What do you mean give her an arc that isn't related to her relationship with herself?
  3. Bring Patty Spivot back

AK confirmed
WestAllen are getting married

well
those who don't like the iris west show or westallen can all quit watching now

The more I see and the more I hear....
the more i'm firmly believing that the Barry we'll get back from the Speed Force won't be our Barry, but an imposter... with the real Barry arriving in the Mid season cliffhanger

Looks like the crossover will be on supergirls earth. #roadtrip

Looks like the crossover will be on supergirls earth. #roadtrip
What's your source on this? I've heard that we will have a true four show crossover beginning on Supergirl and most recently that Alex will be in all four episodes. How does any of that translate to the crossover episodes being entirely on Supergirl's Earth-38?

well
those who don't like the iris west show or westallen can all quit watching now

There are other shows to invest in. I don't watch it live anyway. The show runners are too far up this westallen farce to care what anyone thinks. The ratings will definitely drop.

the more i'm firmly believing that the Barry we'll get back from the Speed Force won't be our Barry, but an imposter... with the real Barry arriving in the Mid season cliffhanger

Was thinking this too, I've seen this going around the water cooler. I'm hoping it's true, something was off in the trailer with him.

1. Unless they revert back to their mentally with Season one this doesn't stand a chance at happening.

2. Nope, this won't happen.

3. They will, just prepare to skip a lot of their unnecessary drama.

1. Unless they revert back to their mentally with Season one this doesn't stand a chance at happening.

2. Nope, this won't happen.

3. They will, just prepare to skip a lot of their unnecessary drama.

this show is the iris west show.that is so clear now.they aren't eve pretending it isn't.now even caitlin will be about how great iris is and giving advice to help
wa relationship.

they basicly told all non iris and wa fans no need for you to watch show.flahs isn't for you just for iris fans and wa shippers so go away.

Was thinking this too, I've seen this going around the water cooler. I'm hoping it's true, something was off in the trailer with him.

It just makes sense story wise that this happens IMHO....

What they should do is give more time for the Rogues they've already got. Pretty much all of the villains-of-the-week these past 3 seasons are from the comics, many of them recurring, and most of them have only been on the show once. Flash's Rogue's Gallery is legendary, so put them to good use. Put the call out to those old guest actors, see who's down to return, and come up with episodes revolving around them. They've got more than enough villains that they don't have to keep introducing new people every week.

Kinda makes me think of...

The Star Trek episode The Enemy Within where Kirk was split into two versions of himself during a Transporter malfunction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"