The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
One word......... RUN! :wow:
12249933_10153031951291792_4709780580058651812_n.jpg

Yeah, it is a bit annoying. It's like every episode reverts to "Okay, Cisco, how do I beat this guy?" It's like, Barry, you're the really smart guy with superpowers... figure it out yourself!

I think that's a direct quote to Team Flash. I get he needs them but he's too co-dependent. I like how Barry is on Arrow. He's more confident, capable, strong and smart. A real hero.

I think that's a direct quote to Team Flash. I get he needs them but he's too co-dependent. I like how Barry is on Arrow. He's more confident, capable, strong and smart. A real hero.

It would help if he would not have to work together with S.T.A.R. labs team all the time. The show should focus more on him and how he learns to become a hero on his own. Having others help him is alright, it certainly helps with the humor, but he shouldn't come over as completely clueless all the time - they made it clear at first that he is supposed to be pretty smart but lately you don't see any of that.

In The Darkness and the Light, Jay says that Zoom stole his speed and then he was sucked into the breach. However, I don't remember Jay telling it that way in episode 2. I thought he got sucked in and then when he found himself on Earth Prime his speed was gone.

Am I remembering it wrong, or is this the first time that Garrick has actually send that Zoom took the Speed Force?

Thawne probably took her with him. No reason to leave an advanced future AI behind, when he's about to travel back home.

I wish that the characters in the show would do what you did here.

Harrison Wells was not the villain. It was Thawne.

Harrison Wells was not the Reverse Flash. It was Thawne.

They need to call him by the right name. :cwink:

[YT]cgJ2wB08me0[/YT]

I haven't seen this episode yet but Zoom was shown in the mask in the previous episode about Doctor Light.

I'm very happy to be wrong that they were repeating themselves in this regard, although they should have done this from the start. If they wanted to save a full reveal for later in the series (like this) then they should simply only shown Zoom from the back, similar obscure angle, rather than copying the vibration disguise from Season One. Plus, if he has a full face mask, then he doesn't need to shake to hide his identity.

It would help if he would not have to work together with S.T.A.R. labs team all the time. The show should focus more on him and how he learns to become a hero on his own. Having others help him is alright, it certainly helps with the humor, but he shouldn't come over as completely clueless all the time - they made it clear at first that he is supposed to be pretty smart but lately you don't see any of that.

I think the writers are slow burning his proper status until later seasons. He really comes off as a guy who doesn't grasp critical thinking before battles. Or just thinking on his own. We have to sit through it for a while.

Wells yellow suit might be modified to be used by Wally when he becomes Kid Flash
Perhaps one that will have yellow hair will Wally(Keiynan Lonsdale)

I have a question. Why is Barry so weak. In the beggining of the show he says.

"My name is Barry Allen and I'm the fastest man alive."

But its more like the 3rd fastest. I mean seriously, he got his ass kicked be Reverse Flash more times than I cant actually count. You'd think he'd have a moment where he taps into the full potential of the speed force or something and manages to win once. But nope, Reverse kicks his ass and it takes his past relative killing himself for Barry to "win". The there's Zoom. You'd think Barry would have been training or gotten faster , especially after realizing he himself wasnt fast enough to stop the Revese Flash. But nope, he got demolished like a 2 year old playing chess against a Harvard Graduate. Didnt even put up a little fight. Got his **** Bane'd too. It's kinda sad. Just one victorious moment against another speedster. Just one. Is all I'm asking.

Oh cool. I want to see more of King Shark. He looked completely nightmarish. I swore he was gonna bite Barrys head off. But thats besides the post I just made. A legitamate post. That no one responded to.

To be fair, most people in the audience don't really notice those things....

Polux.

I had no idea about that. I didn't even think the suit had been changed at all from episode 1 other then the while symbole.

Its amazing how easily you can get ignores in these forums.

King Shark won't be in the upcoming crossover. Apparently David Ramsey was talking about another crossover down the road when him and Lyla crossover to Flash to hunt him down.

King Shark won't be in the upcoming crossover. Apparently David Ramsey was talking about another crossover down the road when him and Lyla crossover to Flash to hunt him down.

Ah, that makes more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"