The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some interesting doubts that I would really like to share with you guys:

If Zoom can manipulate time, he should be able to move faster also onto the air, as time passes different through him than through Barry during their free fall fight, however, as they jump into the air both of them lose the "lightning effect", which shows that their speeds are the same. As cisco says "he's gonna take it out of the equation altogether". The concept is "terminal velocity, the highest velocity attainable by a free falling object" implying that both of them will have normal speed during free fall:dotf:. Zoom only surpass barry because he's more skilled ( and I think he has more strength too, as he shows he can lift a man with one arm as if he was a ragdoll ):waa:. Besides this, Zoom has more things in common with the Black Flash than he does with the actual Zoom of the comics ( the claws, the mask... :emp: :palps:
also If you go to cwtv.com there is a featured video in which you can see the 3d animation of Jay Garrick pursuing Zoom and you can see the face of Zoom which is "the face of death" as jay states in episode 1 and is also a wink to the Black Flash character on the comics, the flash that appears just the moment before other speedsters die ). I would like to know for example the reason why Jay and Barry loose their powers. At first I thought it was because Zoom nailed his claws on Jays chest. Jay never got his speed force connection back and we've seen that Zoom also nailed Barry with one of his claws and I thought that was the reason why Barry lost his speed ( besides zoom broke Barry's column ), but #beginingspoiler we all saw on the Grodd episode he's managed to get his speed back#endspoiler. Then if we look back we can remember that Zoom injected barry with the dart that Wells designed to stop zoom, with the slowing down formula. So there are two things here: one is, does zoom really have the ability to manipulate time to move? or is he a regular speedster ( jsut a little bit faster than the others ) and second, is he able to "suck" the speed force of the other speedsters or cancel it just as Black Flash does in the comics? Or it was just the dart of wells that cancelled Barry's speed. If anyone can answer to those I would really appreciate, Im going crazy with that all the time.:exp:

There's too much to be answered to:huh:. All this time manipulation thing is really messy. I think zoom shouldn't be able to walk over a wall if he can not run like a speedster because it has to do with speed:wall:. If you try to freeze time somehow and put your foot on a wall you fall inevitably, and he also has the lightning effect on him...:emp: On the other hand when Cisco shot him with the dart, it didn't make any effect on him, that's the only point that supports time manipulation from my point of view. Maybe it's a mix of both, he's a speedster and a time manipulator. But yeah, we will see in the next episodes. This 8th episode really bothers me... I don't like crossovers, specially when it comes to such an interesting point in the story line of zoom. Hopefully we can see a badass episode 9th with Barry, Jay and Zoom.:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"