The Flash The Flash-Season 1-Episode 20-"The Trap"

KillerMcQueen

Superhero
Reaction score
THE TEAM SETS A TRAP FOR WELLS — Barry, Caitlin, Cisco, and Joe set a trap for Wells. Cisco uses himself as prey which puts him in grave danger. Meanwhile, Eddie makes a decision regarding Iris, which leaves Joe a bit unsettled.

One minute trailer - "Reckoning"
[YT]/watch?v=U4piKNgyWPs[/YT]

Last edited:
I'm jacked up for this next episode. :up:

Intrigued to see what'll happen to Cisco.

I'm trying very hard not to be attached to any of these characters, because I'm pretty sure this show is going to kill off half of them before the series is over. TV is so stressful.

CDT8ArsWAAA1CBK.png:large

Holy crap, so in the original timeline Barry founded the Justice League!

The whole Director of CSI thing backs up my supposition that Wells/Thawne is faking the connection between the particle accelerator and the Speed Force. We've seen the floating liquid multiple times now without the accelerator, and Cisco classifies it as Time-based.

RF moved up the timetable of the particle accelerator to provide a cover. And Barry might have gone back in time and become the Lightning bolt that gave himself powers.

YESSSS. **** yes.

I know the producers can't use Superman and Batman and Wonder Woman and etc. But they don't really have to. They can just tease the living **** out of the post-2020 DCU.

I can't decide if I'm excited or terrified that Eddie is meeting Thawne. TV is too stressful. I don't think I can handle all the tension.

Well he can't kill Eddie because then he wouldn't exist. I think Eobard is going to reveal everything to Eddie about their relation. He may use it to try & get Eddie on his side as well.

Based on the preview, I wouldn't wonder if Thawne won't try to manipulate Eddie suggesting that if Barry saves his mom, he will somehow harm the future. Maybe a grim tale of shat happens to a future Iris to make certain Eddie is on his side.

YESSSS. **** yes.

I know the producers can't use Superman and Batman and Wonder Woman and etc. But they don't really have to. They can just tease the living **** out of the post-2020 DCU.

I think the Justice Society is the best bet.

The Flash
Green Arrow
The Atom
Firestorm
Hawkgirl
Black Canary
Arsenal
Vibe
Speedy
Wildcat
The Huntress
Katana
Vixen

^ That's such a solid lineup, I think DC is getting to the point where they won't need to rely on Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman.

I think the Justice Society is the best bet.

The Flash
Green Arrow
The Atom
Firestorm
Hawkgirl
Black Canary
Arsenal
Vibe
Speedy
Wildcat
The Huntress
Katana
Vixen

^ That's such a solid lineup, I think DC is getting to the point where they won't need to rely on Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman.

There's no question; it's a solid line up. But it's a little unbalanced. One magic/alien (don't know what the deal with Hawkgirl is yet), one magic based, four scientists, and seven street level scrappers. Needs more diversity in roles/powers.

[YT]MAtQC7VG0zM[/YT]

The Flash - "Time Vault" (Exclusive)

spoilers

Green Arrow, Iris West-Allen, Hawkgirl and Joe West alive. I

You can read:
"By Iris West-Allen"
“The Flash with help of Starling City’s Green Arrow, The Atom, and Hawkgirl began fighting the Reverse-Flash around midnight last night.“
"Central City Chief Police, Joe West"

All that stuff is awesome, but

Brighter red suit and white emblem is the best part :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back