Civilian
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF6gtJPny1I&feature=youtu.be

so Zoom IS
hunter zolomon
after all ...
this episode is going to be great

I just dont get how they will do a break and arrow will still be on

BARRY IS READY TO FACE ZOOM; HUNTER ZOLOMAN’S STORY IS REVEALED – Equipped with the tachyon device, Barry (Grant Gustin) believes he is fast enough to stop Zoom (guest star Teddy Sears) and wants to open the breaches to catch him. Harry (Tom Cavanagh) strongly advises against that plan but after Barry convinces him, Harry reveals that Cisco (Carlos Valdes) has the power to re-open the breach. Meanwhile, Hunter Zoloman’s (Teddy Sears) painful story on Earth-2 is revealed.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hunter doesn't look anything like Jay so I'm wondering how does he end up looking like Jay?

Still don't look the same to me. Guess we'll see.
take a good look at the nose. it's him it's just a wig and a fake beard. but I guess you need a slower video of his face show instead of how the promo is presented to you.

so does anyone think the supergirl crossover will be addressed? I'm assuming it happens between episode 17 and 18?

so does anyone think the supergirl crossover will be addressed? I'm assuming it happens between episode 17 and 18?
seeing that we saw device on barry chest in super girl which was the harness eobard used prior as reverse flash as a battery for his powers in sesaon one I'm surewith in a few weeks time we'll see barry use that device totravel between earth's one and two reality's as I said to killer McQueen

Nice to see one of the side effects of Barry's time travel is getting Pied Piper on their side, hope we see Hartley again before long.
well we know from super girl that tachiyon harness device is what barry is using to travel reality. not sure why he can't use the time cannon.

May be it's his device to come back home like the remote in sliders. and it was from the old suit eobard used which he took the flash drive to show Barry how to get back to earth 2.

it's just matter of when barry heads there was it a detour on his way to earth 2 or was it on his way back from 2 to his way home?

Last edited:
We were supposed to get the setup for "Worlds Finest" in "Flash Back" and didn't, and so now I'm doubting that we actually will get any setup at all for that episode.

We were supposed to get the setup for "Worlds Finest" in "Flash Back" and didn't, and so now I'm doubting that we actually will get any setup at all for that episode.
it's on barry's trip to earth 2 or on his way back home from earth 2 most likely. barry had the chest harness eobard always had on the reverse flash suit in the his hidden room in star labs. which barry was using to travel the multiverse slider style in super girl. so it'll the next few episodes .

You don't get it, do you? We were specifically promised that "Flash Back" would give us the setup for "Worlds Finest" and it didn't.

Giving us the setup later is doing a bait-and-switch and is just bad form.

You don't get it, do you? We were specifically promised that "Flash Back" would give us the setup for "Worlds Finest" and it didn't.

Giving us the setup later is doing a bait-and-switch and is just bad form.
well it seems flash back isn't the episode it's after. can't be helped though if they litteraly did say flash back is thee episode then they goofed. which is sad over all. all I do know is I put up the video for flash back in the general thread and the description never said he'd travel to earth 2 yet.

page

Comic Book Resources

13 hrs ·

Familiar faces return in the first promo for "The Flash's" next time-traveling adventure.

Eddie Thawne, Pied Piper Return in New "Flash" Teaser
The Pied Piper joins forces with Team Flash to tackle the temporal threat of the time wraiths.

Barry's time traveling comes back to haunt him in next week's episode of "The Flash," when a ghostly time wraith follows him from the present to the past, threatening all reality.
RELATED: "The Flash" Reveals Why Zoom Needs Barry's Speed
Eddie Thawne, the Pied Piper and what appears to be the original Eobard Thawne incarnation of Harrison Wells are all featured in the promo for "Flashback."

[YT]3KNDRCmonT8[/YT]
After the shocking revelation that Zoom is Jay Garrick, Barry is more determined than ever to get back to Earth-2 to stop Zoom forever. Desperate to find a way to increase his speed, Barry decides to travel back in time and masquerade as his earlier self in order to get his arch-nemesis, Dr. Harrison Wells/Eobard Thawne, to teach him how to run faster. However, things don't go as planned and Barry is stunned to face a familiar foe Hartley Rathaway, as well as an old friend Eddie Thawne, Iris makes peace with her past in order to embrace her future.
Starring Grant Gustin, Carlos Valdes and Jesse L. Martin, "The Flash" airs Tuesdays at 8 pm EST on The CW.
Discuss this story in CBR's TV/Film forum. | No Comments
COMIC BOOK RESOURCES

Here are Greg and Andrew's comments on the setup for "Worlds Finest":
BERLANTI: Yeah, although they flip order because [Supergirl] airs on Monday, and The Flash episode that hints at how he gets over there and gets back airs on Tuesday. The audience will have to forgive us that one is going to air before the other, and they shouldn’t wait to watch Supergirl until after The Flash episode. But, you’ll see the shout-out in the next episode of The Flash. It deals with Barry increasing his speed. I’m very excited about the next episode of The Flash, too. That’s one of the things with the fact that it was different networks. Had it been all on one network, we would have been able to coordinate that. I’m actually surprised that we were able to do it as closely as we did, and that it worked out to that degree.

KREISBERG: When you binge-watch it, it will all make sense.

The episode they reference is obviously "Flash Back", and yet that episode didn't actually contain anything directly having to do with "Worlds Finest", which is a problem.

The episode they reference is obviously "Flash Back", and yet that episode didn't actually contain anything directly having to do with "Worlds Finest", which is a problem.

Well I do believe you , You also need to put up the ACTUAL link as well . so we all know the site it came from if it was from a magazine then that's fine.

well it seem's some how they were two episode's behind and the one after will be it

They just some how didn't remember that they are two weeks behind due to the two week break. it's a shame but they sadly didn't say "flash back" was thee episode from flash . if they literally said that then yeah I think alot of people would be as mad as you. if they saw it as well. It's a weird but simple scheduling mistake.

hopefully next time it'll be done better

Last edited:
you know, I think the part of the promo here Jay garrick is seen giving his helmet to a child (who is apparently supposed to be "hunter zolomon") is the key to understanding zoom once and for all

my theory : Jay and zoom are one and the same ... kinda

Jay grows up and becomes the flash;
finds out he is sick, travels back in time to try so solve the problem as a child;
accidentaly changes his whole life story;
now he grows up and become zoom.

conclusion : Jay and zoom are the same person, from different timelines

but why is zoom named "hunter zolomon" !?

simple : Jay has telling the truth about the hunter in the park (addopted by the zolomons)
maybe the same thing happened to Jay on earth-2 after his history has changed ...

The below are assumptions not spoilers okay?!

They're twins, Jay & Hunter are hit by different forms of lightning at the same time as the particle accelerator.
The third Jay is Edward Clariss who was developing the Velocity formula and assumed that was how Jay got his powers quite probably using stolen samples of Jay's DNA to find tune the formula but like Trajectory it was slowly going badly wrong.
Hunter captures Jay quite probably with Edward's help whose obsession with Jay extends to undergo plastic surgery to physically resemble him.
Otherwise he was telling the truth about how he arrived in Earth 1, may have become unstable enough to believe he is Jay.
Zoom probably needed Clariss as he may have been using the Velocity formula to increase his speed to defeat Jay and like Edward is slowly dying I wonder if Zoom ends up becoming a Time Wraith?

Saw the trailer a couple a times. His mug shot made me :)

They said hint/shout out. The shot of the tacheon device and Thawne's wording during the episode was the hint. It wasn't meant to show us getting to earth 3 directly. Wasn't hard to grasp, and I didn't even see this interview beforehand and understood how he would get to Earth 2/3 while watching Flash Back.

They took a month break, showed 2 episodes and now they're taking another 3 weeks off? What on earth is up with US tv.

you know, I think the part of the promo here Jay garrick is seen giving his helmet to a child (who is apparently supposed to be "hunter zolomon") is the key to understanding zoom once and for all

my theory : Jay and zoom are one and the same ... kinda

Jay grows up and becomes the flash;
finds out he is sick, travels back in time to try so solve the problem as a child;
accidentaly changes his whole life story;
now he grows up and become zoom.

conclusion : Jay and zoom are the same person, from different timelines

but why is zoom named "hunter zolomon" !?

simple : Jay has telling the truth about the hunter in the park (addopted by the zolomons)
maybe the same thing happened to Jay on earth-2 after his history has changed ...

hmmm I saw last mother in an interview that we'll see what Henry Allen's been up to. and that's all I'll say on that for now

synopsis edited on the original post
yeah I noticedm thanks for the up date and now Digi fic can see it too this was the episode that was supposed to be the lead in of sorts to super girl well as far as barry putting the the tachyon device

A thought just occurred to me, The "Jay" we've been seeing this season said he got his helmet from his father, the extended promo shows Jay giving his helmet to a kid, what if Zoom/Zolomon is the real Jay Garrick's son somehow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"