The Flash the flash season 2 episode 21 "the runaway dinossaur"

Shouldnt have taken as long it did. Zoom is faster and stronger then a zombie. Barry struggled fighting him before the magnet idea.
Not as much as he did in S1. And they can't just let Flash take the guy out in a pinch, otherwise they would have all that buildup about how dangerous the villain is for nothing.

Life lessons from the speed force in this weeks episode

I felt like this couldve been the perfect iZombie crossover.

I thought that as well. Liv's Zombie boyfriend who played Girder now also as a zombie.

I like how this show has so much heart and the characters feel like they genuinely care about each other

I liked this episode. They didn't really need Girder or a villain of the week. The characters had enough on their plate. The scene at the cemetery is lifted from the Flashpoint paradox movie. Thought that was cool. I'm down with the West-Allen but with all the sappy/awkward stammering I was half expecting a playful "Shut up, and kiss me" moment from Iris. That would've been true to this version of the character.

Pretty good episode. The portrayal of the speed force as a constant, sentient force. Cisco actually being able to use his powers, Barry 'knowing' how to wake Jesse up were all excellent.

Girder wasn't needed at all. We didn't even see more than a single shockwave from the particle accelerator explosion hit anything but Wally and Jesse so I don't buy into the dark matter reanimated him. Poor excuse to have a zombie on the show.

Barry kind of needed an excuse to show off his speed when he exited the speed force. After the whole accept your mum's death thing I was kind of expecting Barry's first act with his speed to be the future Flash that saved Barry when he was younger. Would have tied into Season 1 and showed that he had accepted it better than just visiting the grave. Though obviously implication is that Flash was original timeline flash so I'm not too bothered.

Would have liked if Barry had a more spectacular show of speed once he had exited. Even something like a counterpart to Zoom's lightning that settled down after he first emerged would have been great. Was also expecting Cisco to ask where he got the new suit from, even if the answer is basically magic.

Anyone recognize any of the Meta's from Zoom's speech. I scanned it but didn't bother to freeze-frame, was expecting some recognizable faces in there.

Missed the last few episodes but saw this one. Nice emotional story. It works because I care about the character.

Oh brother, cryptic life lessons.
I remembered when Wally West was trapped in the Speed Force, he called Linda Park his lightning rod.
In The Flash: Rebirth Wally told Barry about that, and Iris was Barry's lightning rod, it was nice that they nodded to that.
I hope to see Barry and Iris get married, and I really like Iris in this show.

"I"m so glad you're back! ...cause we're about to die..." was hilarious, really great episode about Barry as a character in general, the speedforce was really well handled, hope this isn't the last time Smith directs an episode.

Probably my favourite episode of the season.

I'm not sure how I feel about the speed force being a living thing,
Almost seemed like it was possible to have people worshipping it.

Interesting take, anyway. Gustin really did kill it in this episode.

Probably my favourite episode of the season.

I'm not sure how I feel about the speed force being a living thing,
Almost seemed like it was possible to have people worshipping it.

Interesting take, anyway. Gustin really did kill it in this episode.

That actually could be an interesting idea, opening the door for a villain like Savitar and his cult.

Heard on Kevin smith show that he will be back for season 3

This episode made me do the ugly cry face TWICE. I've always loved this show, but that was powerful stuff last night.

While the episode was emotionally-effecting. . . I can't help but think it needed some serious revamping. Drop the b-plot entirely, have the entire episode be inside the Speed Force, and have the point of it be something a little beyond just "I am still sad about my mom", which. . . has absolutely nothing to do with anything currently going on in the show.

To me, this episode was boring right up until Barry meets his mother. That interaction made the episode for me. Also, I like that he has this new zen attitude after coming back from the Speed Force. He'll need it to face Zoom.

Yeah, while this episode could easily be classified as "filler", I still really loved it by the end. I love that the concept of Iris being Barry's "lightning rod" carried over into the show, with her being the thing that can always ground him and bring him home when he's lost.

That moment, in particular, was really well done.

I really enjoyed this one. Harry and Cisco cracked me up.

The episode was good, with some interesting speed force implications. Iris was great this episode too.
Anybody have any idea who is in this picture?
latest

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...artment.png/revision/latest?cb=20160511025759

"I"m so glad you're back! ...cause we're about to die..." was hilarious, really great episode about Barry as a character in general, the speedforce was really well handled, hope this isn't the last time Smith directs an episode.

I went from leaking at the eyes when Barry's not-really-mom said, "Run, Barry, run" to laughing uproariously at Cisco's line back to weeping at Barry's line to Iris about the sound of her voice always calling him home. This show's greatness never ceases to amaze me.

I thought this was a nice episode. It didn't really have that much going on and was kind of slow but very emotional episode and Gustin did a great job. When he said the thing about why are you doing this to me I just wanted to give him a big hug.

It's the highest rated show on CW isn't it? I'd say it's pretty safe.

I think by far and I think it is getting more views then smallville was during its time on the CW and smallville was on CW for 5 years. So in less it droppeds a lot I think it is safe for at least a few more years.

I think by far and I think it is getting more views then smallville was during its time on the CW and smallville was on CW for 5 years. So in less it droppeds a lot I think it is safe for at least a few more years.

Smallville was on the air for 10 years...

Smallville was on the air for 10 years...

I know I have all 10 seasons on DVD I was talking about its time on CW. It was on CW from season 6-10. Season 1-3 I think was the old WB and then season 4-5 the old ABC family or something like that.

I thought this episode was another boring filler episode.

God this shows quality has really dropped in season 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"