The Flash The Flash season 3 episode 3 - "Magenta"

As long as it's not by someone as strong as Luke Cage, it will do.

I loved this episode. Seeing Barry in that costume, being a hero and encouraging that girl was great. He has really grown as a hero and he just feels so real and like able. Can't explain it but in this one he was giving off serious hero vibes.

This. :up:

That was a great bit and Barry's conviction really sold it for me. It felt real and hero-like.

I love you Jesse, you are so cute. :hrt: :ilv: :hrt:

Don't go back to Earth-2. Please, Pretty please.

I love you Jesse, you are so cute. :hrt: :ilv: :hrt:

Don't go back to Earth-2. Please, Pretty please.

I'd love for her to stay too, for some SuperFlash team-ups and all. But with Zoom having been revealed as Earth-2's hero-speedster, that would mean that only Jessie is left for there. We may only see her and Wells only a couple episodes at a time.:csad:

I'd love for her to stay too, for some SuperFlash team-ups and all. But with Zoom having been revealed as Earth-2's hero-speedster, that would mean that only Jessie is left for there. We may only see her and Wells only a couple episodes at a time.:csad:
This reminds me of the idea of "Jay" blaming Harrison Wells for the creation of Zoom, Jesse being a hero on her world might start a dilemma.

So... Jessie Quick is going to be Flash's sidekick instead of Wally West? Wally West is going to become a pawn of the villain, with all his heroism in an erased timeline? Man... really not interested in doing service to the character are we?

Good standard episode. It wouldn't be bad if they could keep this quality on all of their filler.

What conflicts? There was conflict introduced in this episode that was resolved in the runtime.

And Gustin and Patton have zero chemistry.

Wasn't much. It was clear the writers were trying to copy/paste the breaking yellow crayon from the Season 6 finale of Buffy. Was just OK wasn't too hyped up about it. She's a female Magneto basically.

Yeah it was awkward to watch. Almost feel bad for them.

So... Jessie Quick is going to be Flash's sidekick instead of Wally West? Wally West is going to become a pawn of the villain, with all his heroism in an erased timeline? Man... really not interested in doing service to the character are we?

Good standard episode. It wouldn't be bad if they could keep this quality on all of their filler.

I seriously doubt Jesse is going to stick around on Earth-1 long term. Her eventual destiny is "Hero of Earth-2", or so it seems to me. Sure, she'll visit, but Barry and company will visit the other way, too. I don't think this effects Wally's long term prospects of becoming Kid Flash ( as soon as the timeline were reverted and the "Dr Alchemy turning people meta" subplot got revealed, it pretty much doomed Wally to become a part of that ).

I enjoyed this episode and have loved the season so far. They are really brining the emotions back this season. Barry talking down Magenta was great stuff. Jesse Quick is very cute and it's always good to have Harry back.

Wally is getting annoying though, and my first thought at the end is he is going to seek out alchemy. And I see I am not the only one who thinks it.

I can't explain why but I thought Tom Cavanaugh acting the exasperated dad was excellent.
Instead of having actors standing there, really standing, while pretending to have so many big emotions, he was actually moving, using his space, moving the neck, the shoulders. Like most of us are when we are in love, or angry or whatever it is that we do. I think I've watch those 20 seconds 5 or 6 times. I thought he was acting excellent in that moment not as tasteless or bland as most actors are in this kind of serie. I almost thought some text was improvised :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"