The Gunga Diner- Unofficial WatchMen Lounge

Personally I thought the eye of Ra crotch was a little to high.:whatever: :o

Norman makes a good point though

Haters of Ozy's suit- consider this.

When Schumacher took control of the Bat Franchise, he was told that he had to make a Batman that sold toys, sold merchandise. So he dressed him up in a rubble suit with nipples and it was a bit flamboyant.

Ozymandias...has what goals?

That's understandable; and I think we all figured that Ozzy was gonna be the kind of guy to wear something of this sort.

yup, now we are just at the point we were with TDK a couple of months ago...we need a trailer to be sure...i want to see these guys in motion! :cmad:

I think it might be awhile. We are one year away. Too far.

I think it might be awhile. We are one year away. Too far.

:(.....are we gonna get a Watchman emote that we can use instead of the smiley...which looks like this :yay: but with the blood splotch?

:(.....are we gonna get a Watchman emote that we can use instead of the smiley...which looks like this :yay: but with the blood splotch?

they should make a rorschach moving mask smily :wow:

smilie.gif

There are zippers on the shoulders to.

must be for after that one time...where he was chasing that guy....and he had to REALLY go...:oldrazz:

Exactly.

I have been calling stuff out in the pictures. Like in the comedian one...there is a dead guy behind him.

Exactly.

I have been calling stuff out in the pictures. Like in the comedian one...there is a dead guy behind him.

Really?!??!?! Would mind pointing that out friend.:yay:

Would you happen to know if Rorschach's missing any buttons or not? Danny mentioned something about that in the comics.

Would you happen to know if Rorschach's missing any buttons or not? Danny mentioned something about that in the comics.

yeah i looked for that, in the comic its his upper right button (facing him) and it looks like its here in the pic...but that strap on his shoulder is pulled up like in the comics....

Look to the left of the Comedian it is quite blurry where it is at.

Can't tell about the buttons.

yeah i looked for that, in the comic its his upper right button (facing him) and it looks like its here in the pic...but that strap on his shoulder is pulled up like in the comics....

I was also looking for the aged blood stain on his coat from the german shepards.

I was also looking for the aged blood stain on his coat from the german shepards.

its not there, we would see it, the light is on that side...but he doesnt wear that outfit until the end...and i dont think they would show his end outfit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"