The Thor: Ragnarok Rotten Tomatoes/Critic's Reaction Thread - Part 1

It's not that unusual. Both Wonder Woman and Homecoming hung out at 93/94 for a little while, before settling down to 92. The numerical rating for those movies ended up at 7.6, right now Ragnarok is at 7.5, so it's the same sort of thing.

The very high "fresh" percentages tend to settle down by a point or two by the end.

No not that. I just found it odd that a small wave of rotten reviews would suddenly appear on the exact same day Justice League is getting skewered by critics. Probably just a coincidence but curious.

92%
Average Rating: 7.5/10
Reviews Counted: 297
Fresh: 273
Rotten: 24

No not that. I just found it odd that a small wave of rotten reviews would suddenly appear on the exact same day Justice League is getting skewered by critics. Probably just a coincidence but curious.

Hmmm, yeah. Coincidence, almost certainly. The timing is basically identical to WW and Spidey. I couldn't give you the day, but both of those movies had a few rotten reviews toward the end, around the point where there were 280-300 total reviews.

Naysayers, maybe, or just critics that don't think very highly of these movies in general.

92%
Reviews Counted: 300
Fresh: 276

Nice. Numbers looking pretty solid.

Thanks Waititi! Returned Thor to his proper stature among Marvel's Big Three.

92%
Reviews Counted: 302
Fresh: 278

Nice to see a few more positive reviews continuing to roll in.

92%
Reviews Counted: 306
Fresh: 281
Rotten: 25

TOMATOMETER
93%
Average Rating: 7.54/10
Reviews Count: 387
Fresh: 358
Rotten: 29

Well deserved. It's now the 3rd best rated MCU movie on RT.
Only behind Black Panther(97%) and AEG(95%).

TOMATOMETER
93%
Average Rating: 7.54/10
Reviews Count: 387
Fresh: 358
Rotten: 29

Well deserved. It's now the 3rd best rated MCU movie on RT.
Only behind Black Panther(97%) and AEG(95%).

Not to be a downer because I love Ragnarok, but it's the third highest recommended film, I'm certain there are more films with a higher avg rating. Panther is the most recommended, but Endgame has an even higher avg.

Not to be a downer because I love Ragnarok, but it's the third highest recommended film, I'm certain there are more films with a higher avg rating. Panther is the most recommended, but Endgame has an even higher avg.
I know how RT scores work.

Well....good. There are probably 7 films off the top of my head with a higher avg rating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"