The Incredible Hulk: Trailer anticipation thread.

He looks great, SK you must be happy we have something right, I know I am, now all we need is the teaser.

I can't wait for the teaser but I also want to make sure Marvel releases it when it's ready so there's no unneccesary negative buzz over incomplete footage or unfinished work. I want him looking perfect because he has to make a "NEW" first impression on the public.

I can't wait for the teaser but I also want to make sure Marvel releases it when it's ready so there's no unneccesary negative buzz over incomplete footage or unfinished work. I want him looking perfect because he has to make a "NEW" first impression on the public.
When do you expect the teaser to hit AD?

I heard December from one source, and then that other blog said the Superbowl. Marvel needs to give us more by XMAS though even if just a snippet from the teaser. LOL

Teaser by Dec would be nice.

Would make for a nice christmas. Along with a new TDK teaser/trailer.

Teaser by Dec would be nice.

Would make for a nice christmas. Along with a new TDK teaser/trailer.

It sure would. I don't want them to rush anything, but they 'otta have something done for use to see by then.

I heard December from one source, and then that other blog said the Superbowl. Marvel needs to give us more by XMAS though even if just a snippet from the teaser. LOL

I hope we get to see something during the Christmas movie season, mid December would be about 6 months until the movie opens and is the biggest movie going season until the summer, Marvel would be crazy not to have a teaser out for TIH so the general public get to see it IMO.

Plus it would be a great Christmas present for all of us Hulk fans

I hope we get to see something during the Christmas movie season, mid December would be about 6 months until the movie opens and is the biggest movie going season until the summer, Marvel would be crazy not to have a teaser out for TIH so the general public get to see it IMO.

Plus it would be a great Christmas present for all of us Hulk fans
Yes indeed. :up:

:cool:

I am certain we'll get more than Nivek's recent pic by Christmas. It would just be stupid other wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"