The Incredible Hulk: Trailer anticipation thread.

He looks great, SK you must be happy we have something right, I know I am, now all we need is the teaser.

I can't wait for the teaser but I also want to make sure Marvel releases it when it's ready so there's no unneccesary negative buzz over incomplete footage or unfinished work. I want him looking perfect because he has to make a "NEW" first impression on the public.

I can't wait for the teaser but I also want to make sure Marvel releases it when it's ready so there's no unneccesary negative buzz over incomplete footage or unfinished work. I want him looking perfect because he has to make a "NEW" first impression on the public.
When do you expect the teaser to hit AD?

I heard December from one source, and then that other blog said the Superbowl. Marvel needs to give us more by XMAS though even if just a snippet from the teaser. LOL

Teaser by Dec would be nice.

Would make for a nice christmas. Along with a new TDK teaser/trailer.

Teaser by Dec would be nice.

Would make for a nice christmas. Along with a new TDK teaser/trailer.

It sure would. I don't want them to rush anything, but they 'otta have something done for use to see by then.

I heard December from one source, and then that other blog said the Superbowl. Marvel needs to give us more by XMAS though even if just a snippet from the teaser. LOL

I hope we get to see something during the Christmas movie season, mid December would be about 6 months until the movie opens and is the biggest movie going season until the summer, Marvel would be crazy not to have a teaser out for TIH so the general public get to see it IMO.

Plus it would be a great Christmas present for all of us Hulk fans

I hope we get to see something during the Christmas movie season, mid December would be about 6 months until the movie opens and is the biggest movie going season until the summer, Marvel would be crazy not to have a teaser out for TIH so the general public get to see it IMO.

Plus it would be a great Christmas present for all of us Hulk fans
Yes indeed. :up:

:cool:

I am certain we'll get more than Nivek's recent pic by Christmas. It would just be stupid other wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"