The Incredible Hulk: Trailer anticipation thread.

Nice try TBadora. You'd like to make me the intolerant one here, when - if you shut me up as you wish - then you're the one who's really being intolerant. I just want people to focus on more the "trailer" part of the thread than the "anticipation" part. Seriously dude, you seem to be level-headed. Is all of the exasperation really necessary?

Listen. I am not trying to disrespect you, that is not my nature. I understand what you are saying whole heartedly. But, as of right now, we haven't gotten a trailer. But since this is an anticipation thread, we do exactly that, anticipate. To ask everyone to stop doing that would be defeating the purpose. I can see why it's frustrating not having anything, and hearing people talk about something that isn't here yet. Trust me, I'd argue we should have had a lot to talk about by now. All I am saying is, wait until something is released, then come back and visit us again. Hopefully by then we'd be talking about something interesting as opposed to 'whining' as you'd way.

Listen. I am not trying to disrespect you, that is not my nature. I understand what you are saying whole heartedly. But, as of right now, we haven't gotten a trailer. But since this is an anticipation thread, we do exactly that, anticipate. To ask everyone to stop doing that would be defeating the purpose. I can see why it's frustrating not having anything, and hearing people talk about something that isn't here yet. Trust me, I'd argue we should have had a lot to talk about by now. All I am saying is, wait until something is released, then come back and visit us again. Hopefully by then we'd be talking about something interesting as opposed to 'whining' as you'd way.

?? That's all I'm asking the whiny-a$$ folks to do. Besides, who says anticipation must mean bloviation?

Regardless, if it angers you, avoid it. (ie: Don't watch a movie you don't like, don't drive a car you can't stand, don't marry a women you don't love, and don't visit threads where people talk about things you don't like to read)

Nah... it doesn't "anger" me. I just have higher standards for this forum, and all of the whining and false reports really get to be old... especially when it's the same 2-3 posters doing it. That's why I made a comedy of it earlier today. So go on... whine as much as you want. :whatever: :dry:

Nah... it doesn't "anger" me. I just have higher standards for this forum, and all of the whining and false reports really get to be old... especially when it's the same 2-3 posters doing it. That's why I made a comedy of it earlier today. So go on... whine as much as you want. :whatever: :dry:

Hang in there. We will get something soon. Then you can go on the attack on those 2-3 posters on something relevant. Hopefully by then all will be cool. In the mean time, "WHINE ON!" j/k ;)

Man has this become a dumb thread...

1st guy: We need to be getting something.

1st guy: When will we be getting something?

2nd guy: YEAH, when will we be getting something?

3rd guy: We should be getting something soon.

1st guy: Why aren't we getting anything?

2nd guy: YEAH, why aren't we getting anything?

3rd guy: I don't why we aren't getting anything. My bad.

random 4th guy: Give us a f***ing something!!!!!!!!!!

1st guy: We better get something by Christmas.

2nd guy: Yeah, what HE said.

1st guy: Or the Super Bowl.

2nd guy: Yeah, what HE said.

What a bunch of babies. You all just need to sit still and WAIT for a change. Did your mommies ever teach you that? If you're not sure about what "scoop" you've got, then don't purport s***. There ARE actually a few of us who monitor these threads looking for legitimate news, and as far as I can tell, none of you who find yourselves as 1st guy through 4th guy above are authorities on the movie. So stop making up s*** and let's cut out the incessant whining, shall we?

Yep, we're babies.... GIVE US A ****ING TRAILER!!!

Hulk smashes into Marvels office

Hulk:Where's Hulk trailer?! Fans getting uncomfortable!..... :

A Deafening Silence envelops the Air conditioned room

Hulk:No One answer Hulk?! HULK SMASH PRODUCER!!!:cmad:

hulk-2.jpg

Full frontal shot of Hulk Official - ART poster. All credits go to Nivek.

hulk-2.jpg
theincrediblehulk1_large.jpg

As others have pointed out. The pics are the same.

Hey, lay off SK, it was me who told him about the 12th. I was wrong. He went by what I told him. So don't be flaming him for it, I did it. I admit I was wrong. I was told this week we'd be getting something. SK isn't the one to blame for it. If anything it's me.

Easy now, I was not getting on SK at all, he and I have been talking about when, if, or what we would like to see and when, we are just having fun, I think we all want a teaser trailer ASAP and I have no idea if anybody really knows what we are going to see or when.

Sorry but I don't think I can blame you for saying something was coming on the 12th, well maybe since you got my hopes up.....:woot: :oldrazz: :cwink:

GREAT POSTER! :up:

Easy now, I was not getting on SK at all, he and I have been talking about when, if, or what we would like to see and when, we are just having fun, I think we all want a teaser trailer ASAP and I have no idea if anybody really knows what we are going to see or when.

Sorry but I don't think I can blame you for saying something was coming on the 12th, well maybe since you got my hopes up.....:woot: :oldrazz: :cwink:

GREAT POSTER! :up:

Nothin to worry about.

Yeah, someone should just make a thread devoted to anticipation and use that . :dry:

Seriously, BH, you seem to be getting worked up over nothing. Take it easy.
Exactly, BH is the one thats *****ing all the time.

hulk-2.jpg

Full frontal shot of Hulk Official - ART poster. All credits go to Nivek.

"Sakar"...heh,that should be funny to all you fanboys reading Hulk currently

great look by the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"