The Incredible Hulk: Trailer anticipation thread.

I'd like it if they learned from TDK and did their own viral ads to generate some hype. But the payload should payoff. I mean, if people get all hyped about Hulk this time and the movie blows, then we will likely never get another Hulk movie with a decent budget.

Give Us a ****ing trailer allready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.comics2film.com/index.php?a=story&b=29959

'Incredible Hulk' Trailer debut at Superbowl?

Rhythm & Hues character animator Lindsay Thompson has announced on her blog that she's working on the 'Incredible Hulk' movie. She reveals that the trailer for the film will debut with the Super Bowl. Here's the blog post:

"So... The big announcment is that I will be working on the new Incredible Hulk movie... I'm so excited. It's unlike anything I've ever done before and I can't wait for all the crazy things I'm going to learn while working on it. THIS IS NOT A SEQUAL. Basically we're all pretending the first on never happened. It stars Edward Norton, Tim Roth, Liv Tyler, and William Hurt. It should be awesome. I've seen the tests for Hulk and its amazing! Way cooler than it looked before. I believe the trailer will be premeired during the SuperBowl. Not sure yet, but I'll keep you updated. Two more weeks on Alvin, then onto the Hulk. I have a week off in between so, there will be lots of work done on The Look of Love and hopefully I'll finish it."

http://binzimation.blogspot.com/2007/10/incredible-hulk.html

The post is missing...why?

Probably because she said more than she was supposed to. LOL

LOL. Yeah I think that's the case.

http://www.comics2film.com/index.php?a=story&b=29959

A Rhythm & Hues character animator has been chatting up the 'Incredible Hulk' movie in a recent blog post. While the post mostly expresses enthusiasm for the project, it does contain one interesting bit of rumor:

According to this F/X animator, the trailer for the film may debut with the Super Bowl.

Updated: The above article was rewritten at the blogger/animator's request to avoid identifying the person directly, and to clarify that the Super Bowl info is not certain by any means.

I am curious to see what a trailer could contain..i am looking foreward to this more than Iron Man.

Can't wait for superbowl!! That's in feb. of 2008 right! We better get a teaser this christmass!

Hey SK, what's going on buddy? I guess we didn't get anything on the 12th like we were hoping for, you must be going crazy LOL :woot: We sure better get something this December, they need to start building hype with the general movie going public, just look what we have gotten so far with TDK and IM, it is time for TIH to start the promotion.

Hey SK, what's going on buddy? I guess we didn't get anything on the 12th like we were hoping for, you must be going crazy LOL :woot: We sure better get something this December, they need to start building hype with the general movie going public, just look what we have gotten so far with TDK and IM, it is time for TIH to start the promotion.

Hey, lay off SK, it was me who told him about the 12th. I was wrong. He went by what I told him. So don't be flaming him for it, I did it. I admit I was wrong. I was told this week we'd be getting something. SK isn't the one to blame for it. If anything it's me.

Man has this become a dumb thread...

1st guy: We need to be getting something.

1st guy: When will we be getting something?

2nd guy: YEAH, when will we be getting something?

3rd guy: We should be getting something soon.

1st guy: Why aren't we getting anything?

2nd guy: YEAH, why aren't we getting anything?

3rd guy: I don't why we aren't getting anything. My bad.

random 4th guy: Give us a f***ing something!!!!!!!!!!

1st guy: We better get something by Christmas.

2nd guy: Yeah, what HE said.

1st guy: Or the Super Bowl.

2nd guy: Yeah, what HE said.

What a bunch of babies. You all just need to sit still and WAIT for a change. Did your mommies ever teach you that? If you're not sure about what "scoop" you've got, then don't purport s***. There ARE actually a few of us who monitor these threads looking for legitimate news, and as far as I can tell, none of you who find yourselves as 1st guy through 4th guy above are authorities on the movie. So stop making up s*** and let's cut out the incessant whining, shall we?

^We have waiting honestly we should have at least a full body pic by now..

^We have waiting honestly we should have at least a full body pic by now..

We "should" have? Says who? This is precisely what makes you and your boys whiny little bi*ches because you think you're entitled to something. And if someone promised you, personally, something, then take up your issue with them. But please, for the love of all that's green, spare us this "we should be getting something" bit. You're cluttering up the threads and it's showing your youth.

We "should" have? Says who? This is precisely what makes you and your boys whiny little bi*ches because you think you're entitled to something. And if someone promised you, personally, something, then take up your issue with them. But please, for the love of all that's green, spare us this "we should be getting something" bit. You're cluttering up the threads and it's showing your youth.

And I suppose your calling them "whiny little bi*ches" shows your maturity? :oldrazz:

Hey genius, it's not that difficult. All the other big movies coming out this summer have given us something to look at. Some have even gone above and beyond the call, and generated huge hype as a result (ie: TDK, Ironman). All except TIH. Since TIH is due out earlier than films like TDK, and only a month after Ironman, we should have gotten something a long time ago. If you don't like legit threads like this, then simply don't visit them.

But please, for the love of all that's green, spare us this "we should be getting something" bit. You're cluttering up the threads and it's showing your youth.

Yeah, someone should just make a thread devoted to anticipation and use that . :dry:

Seriously, BH, you seem to be getting worked up over nothing. Take it easy.

And I suppose your calling them "whiny little bi*ches" shows your maturity? :oldrazz:

Whatever it takes to parent the children...

Hey genius, it's not that difficult. All the other big movies coming out this summer have given us something to look at. Some have even gone above and beyond the call, and generated huge hype as a result (ie: TDK, Ironman). All except TIH. Since TIH is due out earlier than films like TDK, and only a month after Ironman, we should have gotten something a long time ago. If you don't like legit threads like this, then simply don't visit them.

It's not that difficult to... what? Be quiet? Wait? Add to the discussion rather than drag it down? Look, I'm all FOR updates, but for 2-3 pages now it seems we've had nothing but whiny bi*ches who are beside themselves over the absence of what they think they "deserve." So, not only do we not have a trailer and full-body composites of the Hulk and Abomination, but we have the lousiest, whiniest fans... I'm not counting my blessings for that this Thanksgiving.

Yeah, someone should just make a thread devoted to anticipation and use that . :dry:

Seriously, BH, you seem to be getting worked up over nothing. Take it easy.

Sillier threads have been made, but why should I be the one to start it? I think all of the whiny bi*ches should get together and sulk together. It would be therapeutic for them and useful for the rest of us.

It's not that difficult to... what? Be quiet? Wait? Add to the discussion rather than drag it down? Look, I'm all FOR updates, but for 2-3 pages now it seems we've had nothing but whiny bi*ches who are beside themselves over the absence of what they think they "deserve." So, not only do we not have a trailer and full-body composites of the Hulk and Abomination, but we have the lousiest, whiniest fans... I'm not counting my blessings for that this Thanksgiving.

No. It's not difficult to ignore this thread if you don't like it. Secondly, anticipation is what this thread is all about. Evidently, you are the whiniest one of all, for coming to a legitimate thread and whining about it being used legitimately.

No. It's not difficult to ignore this thread if you don't like it. Secondly, anticipation is what this thread is all about. Evidently, you are the whiniest one of all, for coming to a legitimate thread and whining about it being used legitimately.

Nice try TBadora. You'd like to make me the intolerant one here, when - if you shut me up as you wish - then you're the one who's really being intolerant. I just want people to focus on more the "trailer" part of the thread than the "anticipation" part. Seriously dude, you seem to be level-headed. Is all of the exasperation really necessary?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"