Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't quite get how the Mark II is back in the Hall of Armors when Rhodey stole it and was modified. Unless if Tony made a duplicate just for collection sake.

Urm... notice how the Mark I is there too?

I'm pretty sure it's a replica.

It was pretty clear at the end of IM2 that Tony expected Rhodey to give the suit back to him. He could easily have returned it to it's original condition.

Wut

He gives him the suit back at the end of Iron Man 2, then takes it back, makes the weapons mods AGAIN and then paints it red, blue and white? :funny:

Wut

He gives him the suit back at the end of Iron Man 2, then takes it back, makes the weapons mods AGAIN and then paints it red, blue and white? :funny:

Rhodey: I'll see your retake/depowerment/paint strip and raise it with another retake, bigger guns and an even more ridiculous paint scheme.

Rhodey: I'll see your retake/depowerment/paint strip and raise it with another retake, bigger guns and an even more ridiculous paint scheme.

:funny:

Yeah it's just another reconstruction. I wish he'd make one of the Mark III as opposed to keeping the battle damaged one, it doesn't fit in with the other nice looking suits. :D

If they left the footage Youtube would have yanked the video

But who does Stephanie Szostak play? Might see Madam Masque in this....
Probably another obscure villain ala Coldblood and Firepower

After the footage descriptions, I think it's safe to say Rescue is in it?

Rescue would be the worst idea ever for this movie. Nobody wants it and it would be incredibly cheesy. There are enough armored and combatants in this. I'd rather see Hogan in a suit than Tony's secretary.

Rescue would be the worst idea ever for this movie. Nobody wants it and it would be incredibly cheesy. There are enough armored and combatants in this. I'd rather see Hogan in a suit than Tony's secretary.

I disagree, rescue would be awesome IMO

Speaking as someone who thought IM1 was overrated, and IM2 was terrible. Iron Man 3 sounds incredible so far. Really looking forward to seeing some footage...if not a teaser at least.

I couldn't be more disappointed in Kingsley being the Mandarin. The description of him sounds awful but I hope it'll be good, at the very least he can't be worse then Whiplash yikes what an awful villain. The armor doesn't look great but when in action it could look better.

I hope you are kidding about Kingsley. The guy is one of the greatest actors of his generation. He could be playing Tony's janitor in this film and it would be awesome, let alone Tony's arch nemesis.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNWH-NGAKE4&feature=player_embedded#![/YT]

I just watched the SDCC panel. RDJ is such a ham. I love it! LOL

Has anyone taken a bootleg footage?

from the panel videos it luks like everyone has some recording device but the security seems very strict so i highly doubt theres gonna be any footage online...but this is comic con, which is far less security than events like D23..

The Man of Steel footaged leaked, so maybe we'll have some luck.
I remember the very first trailer for Iron Man from Comic Con, it looked so much better with the audience screaming and stuff.

I'm sure this has been said over and over, but I'd love a touch more of red on the chest.

Something like this would have been great:

qkQjX.png

I still like the suit though, it's growing on me.

I'm sure this has been said over and over, but I'd love a touch more of red on the chest.

Something like this would have been great:

qkQjX.png

I still like the suit though, it's growing on me.
:applaud That's better than the original, but I'd like to see the inverted colors (red on yellow and yellow on red)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"