Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
a game of shadows

anyone? no..

OkayGuyBlackTextSS.png

I think he will be more like he is in the comics right now using specialized suits for his mission, not necessarily with the big box that does his mods on the go like the comic but a lot of variety. I know they are doing extremis but I think Stark will come to that conclusion by the end of the film

Anyone think that Tony will use those extra suits to help him out during the Air Force One scene?

I seriously can't believe he left the boards for a petty reason like that. Everyone's not going to agree with your opinion on the Hype. Doesn't mean you need to run away and never come back.

I liked reading R.I.M.s posts we should petition to get him back lol..I don't think its fair the TASM board kinda ran him off the site..everyone is entitled to own opinion and no one should be ostracized because of that leave that b/s for another board

I liked reading R.I.M.s posts we should petition to get him back lol..I don't think its fair the TASM board kinda ran him off the site..everyone is entitled to own opinion and no one should be ostracized because of that leave that b/s for another board

I don't really blame the TASM board(just angry fanboys being angry fanboys), and I wouldn't bother to petition for someone that left on their own decision. The fact that RIM left because of that incident proved that he couldn't take the heat, so I wouldn't invite him back into the kitchen.

does RIM still tweet or anything? or run on other boards?

RIM hasn't been back since last June. The ASM nerds drove him off for daring to dislike their baby.

Lmao. "Daring to dislike their baby."

I actually felt kinda bad for RIM back then. Bet he wasn't expecting an onslaught like that.

RIM had some good updates and images on his site. It's too bad.

Then again, he needs to grow some thicker skin. People get very sensitive here about their pet projects and what not. Sometimes you got to learn to accept it and move on.

Regarding Iron Man's defeat of the Mandarin, I wonder will it be a short scuffle or a lengthy brawl.

We know Mandarin's rings just control extremis tech, so how will Mandarin put up a fight once IM finds a way to stop him from controlling his armors? I say that because Mandarin doesn't have any powers or armor to defend himself against IM once that advantage is taken away.

Regarding Iron Man's defeat of the Mandarin, I wonder will it be a short scuffle or a lengthy brawl.

We know Mandarin's rings just control extremis tech, so how will Mandarin put up a fight once IM finds a way to stop him from controlling his armors? I say that because Mandarin doesn't have any powers or armor to defend himself against IM once that advantage is taken away.

I'm really hoping for a somewhat lengthy final battle (most MCU films seem a bit too short) or I'd even settle for a TDKR type thing (I know I'll get stoned for that) where Tony fights him pre-extremis being all cocky and thinking "this old dude's got nothing on me." getting his a$$ whooped then later confronting him a final time while his entire world is crashing around him.

as long as it isn't as anticlimactic as the whiplash battle. that was pathetic.

RIM hasn't been back since last June. The ASM nerds drove him off for daring to dislike their baby.

1. No we didn't drive him off. Yes, we were upset that he said it sucked and may have lashed out at him unfairly, but even still, we tried to be fair an ask WHY he thought it sucked and he just disappeared w/o an answer.

2. MarvelFreshman spoke to RIM and RIM said that he was just busy and that's why he doesn't tweet nor post here anymore. (let alone the fact that he probs doesnt have anything yet to post, let alone 6 months ago after all of the 2012 cbms released).

and

3. MarvelFreshman said RIM would probably be back sometime close to IM3's release. But that was an estimate.

Last edited:

Re: Mandarin not having any powers without the rings:

ULTIMO!!!
Let's get some Giant Robot action up in this muddapuckin' joint

1. No we didn't drive him off. Yes, we were upset that he said it sucked and may have lashed out at him unfairly, but even still, we tried to be fair an ask WHY he thought it sucked and he just disappeared w/o an answer.

To be fair, a lot of people weren't simply asking RIM to explain why (which I think he did go into, but not in depth at the time because it hadn't been released). Many did throw a fit and were just trying to undermine his opinion because the mods did come in at several points to remind people to behave.

2. MarvelFreshman spoke to RIM and RIM said that he was just busy and that's why he doesn't tweet nor post here anymore. (let alone the fact that he probs doesnt have anything yet to post, let alone 6 months ago after all of the 2012 cbms released).

and

3. MarvelFreshman said RIM would probably be back sometime close to IM3's release. But that was an estimate.

Yeah, I remember Freshman saying that. I had to admit I thought otherwise since he left at around that time. But Freshmen speaks to him, so he would know better obviously.

Was this confirmed recently? I hadn't heard.

edit: lol, at Cherokee's new av. Beware of future 'blonde moment' jokes.

Has the bold part been confirmed ?

One to two minute action scenes will not stand. IM2 was a big offender.

as long as it isn't as anticlimactic as the whiplash battle. that was pathetic.

I Agree. That was WAY too short... I want a longer & harder fight for Iron Man! :jedi

IM1: Iron Man vs Iron Monger - Almost 10 Minutes long.
IM2: Iron Man & War Machine vs Whiplash - Less than 2 Minutes long.

I hope the Showdown in IM3 will be the Best of the Trilogy. Or at least as good as the First.

I hope to God it isn't yet another short scuffle. After the short and uneventful battles of the first two I hope we finally see an epic third act for Iron Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"