Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shot I saw was not like a kiss on the lips. It was more like Killian giving her a consoling or greeting kiss on the cheek.

right, couldn't recall the context lol

Here's Pepper and Killian:

original_zps6a59d406.jpg

So the LEGO set seems to confirm not only that
Killian is extremis-ized, but the "Extremis Soldier" seems to indicate that a *lot* of people have the "virus." Pretty sure Coldblood is one such; probably Firepower, too, although we won't see either in their traditional comic-book looks....just Extremis-ragers.

i dont think it is not-tony in the suit in the mansion attack. the toy set cover just shows that kids can reenact the whole of the scene; i.e. the beginning where tony is caught unawares, and the rest where he suits up and eventually falls into the ocean.

plus it's a f***ing LEGO set, so how reliable could it be.

show me a close up to show that it is not-tony in the suit....

i dont think it is not-tony in the suit in the mansion attack. the toy set cover just shows that kids can reenact the whole of the scene; i.e. the beginning where tony is caught unawares, and the rest where he suits up and eventually falls into the ocean.

plus it's a f***ing LEGO set, so how reliable could it be.

show me a close up to show that it is not-tony in the suit....

It is certainly Pepper. Its a female Lego head. Pepper is included in the set, but not featured on the box in her standard clothes, but rather in the armor.

maybe my eyes aren't that good, because i can't make out the face either way.

well kudos to the guy who called it back when the first trailer came out.

ps. i find it funny that lego also finds the mk 42 ugly and decided to take liberties with it's colour scheme as well.

IRONSET.jpg

Orange eyebrows, female mouth.

Thanks for pointing this out. I didn't scrutize it earlier and I thought it was Tony in both the clothes and the suit, but now it makes sense. We'll be getting two Peppers in this set then.

Btw, I've been collecting alot of Lego sets recently, including the Marvel superheroes ones, so I'm definitely pumped about getting them in a few months. I wish they'll have a set of the chamber of suits, though, but sadly they won't have it.

Honestly? I think I'd only get the boat set... WM is a figure I think has been lacking for a while...

Edit

Last edited:
Thanks for pointing this out. I didn't scrutize it earlier and I thought it was Tony in both the clothes and the suit, but now it makes sense. We'll be getting two Peppers in this set then.

I think we'll actually be getting one Tony and one Pepper, each with two expressions on their head (Lego has been doing that a lot recently). You can put either head in the suit. I think this is confirmed by the fact that Pepper in her white costume isn't pictured in the scene on the box.

So it seems like Mandarin can use the Extremis virus to mind control people

I think we'll actually be getting one Tony and one Pepper, each with two expressions on their head (Lego has been doing that a lot recently). You can put either head in the suit. I think this is confirmed by the fact that Pepper in her white costume isn't pictured in the scene on the box.

But this more or less confirm that Pepper will be suit up in the movie, then?

Last edited:
Just saw the Lego sets, for those wondering about how the Iron Man vs Mandarin final fight might go down, check them out! :D

Yes, I think it certainly does.
Considering how uncoordinated the Iron Man suit looks in the scene, this definitely makes sense.

Does this explain the "torture" scene as well? She is captured.

I enjoy that IM is going to have one suit at one point (the one we've seen) and then another somewhere along the end of the end of the film (the 'heartbreaker') where it's almost a suit made of other suits maybe? The chest on the final suit makes me think of the Mark V so maybe that's in there in some capacity. I seriously cannot wait for this film, so far everything that has come out hasn't spoiled anything big for me, I just don't want to know plot points, like why this or that scene happens I'd rather know the general plot but not what's going to happen when.

it's cool that we're seeing at least 2 suits per movies (albeit we're getting '40 more' this time around) but from the looks of the comic it's 40 similar suits not 40 individual suits. so basically we'll be up to about Mach 9-10 when the movie is out. Hoping for an upgraded Cap suit as well in the future lol

Last edited:
too bad the mk 42 is ugly, almost sickly-looking. i pray if he uses a new armor by the end of the film that it is predominantly red.

too bad the mk 42 is ugly, almost sickly-looking. i pray if he uses a new armor by the end of the film that it is predominantly red.

no way! I love the creme/gold as a switch up to the red majority. I bet that the final suit in the movie will be more red than creme/gold though. Seriously give me the creme all movie and I'd still be happy I think it looks sexy haha

i think it looks good (not great) when clean and shiny, but when it is dirty it looks like bone.. iron man classic red and gold for me all the way. and if they had to change it up, id prefer the cream colour be the gold they have used in a lot of the promo material; it looks way better. the marketing ppl must agree it does also, otherwise they wouldn't have used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"