Iron Man 3 The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I'm not. Hasbro's calling the IM3 Armor Mark 42 lol there aren't more than 10 right now COUNTING War Machine and that's more like Mark 2-A lol

Sorry, Vartha. I should have been more clear. I wasn't saying that you specifically said that these were only toys...but I recall a lot of people who had that opinion when the less visible version of that image first showed up.

Image posted by Vartha in the Fan Art/Manips thread.

im308.png

Well I'll be the Hall of Armor :woot:

which one is the space armor??

So this isn't real?? Please be real... Edit: just read this is from some type of Hasbro package so it's real! I ****ing LOVE it!

Actually toys started hitting stores around December and people noticed the background

I tried to label most of the armors according to previous films and what we currently (think we) know about Iron Man 3...

Looks like there's about 7 or 8 that we've legitimately never seen or heard of before...

SCj0Dum.jpg

Seems like the Stealth Armor label belongs on the one beside the suit it's currently under.

Seems like the Stealth Armor label belongs on the one beside the suit it's currently under.

I labeled it Stealth Armor due to its similarity to this unused Iron Man movie concept from the first film...

wOrkE1s.jpg

Last edited:
The Iron Man 3 Facebook page has added this updated poster, with a tagline added:

582574_10151420061317290_1654737607_n.jpg

oh man, if that bottom right one is the "Heartbreaker" armor for the final battle or whatever I'm in LOVE with it!! ..except for maybe the helmet but I'd need to see a better, clearer image lol.

I just have a hard time buying that Tony built all of those additional suits during the time between the events of The Avengers and Iron Man 3. If he could build that many within a span of a few months then he should have had over a 100 during the time between Iron Man 2 and The Avengers.

And even with the argument that he was only inspired to do so after the Alien Invasion, then why aren't they present and active in the beginning of the film? I hope these get answered when the film debuts.

I also don't think most of these will be in the film itself, If we're going by the 2nd Iron Man prelude comic thingy, it looks like the suits he shows Rhodey are all very similar in design to the mostly cream suit we've seen him in. But I won't be mad if we do get a glimpse of these in action either haha. The more I think about it, the less I believe I can be disappointed in this movie.

I still don't think toy packaging means they're in the movie...

True. The Mansion Attack Lego set shows the Mandarin figure armed with a gun hanging off the side of the attack copter and aiming at Tony. From the trailer and ads we know that this does not happen in the film. The toys are not necessarily accurate depictions of action from the movies.

I'm sure that Iron Man won't look like this in the movie :D:

MPH-IronMan-300x300.jpg

I just have a hard time buying that Tony built all of those additional suits during the time between the events of The Avengers and Iron Man 3. If he could build that many within a span of a few months then he should have had over a 100 during the time between Iron Man 2 and The Avengers.

And even with the argument that he was only inspired to do so after the Alien Invasion, then why aren't they present and active in the beginning of the film? I hope these get answered when the film debuts.

It isn't difficult to believe that Tony could fabricate a large number of suits in a few months at all. In prior films his bots have created fully-functioning armor from scratch in just a few hours' time. Given months their output would presumably only be limited by the amount of materials at their command and Stark's ingenuity in creating designs. And as we've seen, Tony is constantly designing. That is the "genius" part of "Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist" at work.

As for why the other suits weren't on hand when the mansion was attacked, perhaps Tony has his Hall of Armors located in Stark Tower. With them 3,000 miles away, they could not be on hand to help in the battle with Mandarin's forces. Or there is some other explanation we won't know until we see the movie. I'm not saying that all the suits will be in the movie, mind you, just that it is conceivable that Tony could have built them all.

i wish the heartbreaker armor had a normal helmet (bottom right).

People already noticed the background? I guess thats what is being said.

It's not like I said no one noticed it before. All I said was that I was wondering if it was real, and then followed by how much I loved it.

I tried to label most of the armors according to previous films and what we currently (think we) know about Iron Man 3...

Looks like there's about 7 or 8 that we've legitimately never seen or heard of before...

SCj0Dum.jpg

The far upper left armor is confirmed to be Zoidberg Armor. :o

i wish the heartbreaker armor had a normal helmet (bottom right).

I mean granted we can't judge it off of a grainy picture, unless we get sometime more official then I reserve judgement. but I bet it ends up looking baller in the movie.

I'm getting slightly irritated, I'm hearing things that are edging on sexist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"