Age of Ultron The IRON MAN Thread - Robert Downey Jr. Returning!

Elena Satine (Lorelei) is a great singer too.

[YT]HooTVsmUHw8[/YT]

[YT]80bb9vHH4LQ[/YT]

Never heard Evans.

Last edited:
Elena Satine (Lorelei) is a great singer too.

[YT]HooTVsmUHw8[/YT]

[YT]80bb9vHH4LQ[/YT]

Never heard Evans.

Google Chris Evans sings, and you'll pull up some vids from Not Another Teen Movie. I don't think I can link it because OMG there's some vulgar language and BEWBZ!! But he's actually got a really nice (untrained) voice!

Here also sang in What's Your Number (another reason why that horrible movie works for me on a lot of levels)

[YT]FNMdUU5ualI[/YT]

Honestly, he sounds really, really good in NATM though. I just can't post the vid here ;)

Also, this is as good as time as any to post this gem:

[YT]IKU7l5JykIo[/YT]

Last edited:
Patrick Wilson has a band. and Paul Rudd's an avid karaoke-er. seems that the MCU is becoming a veritable musical.

I finished reading the Director SHIELD storyline and was thinking it would be neat if elements of it were adapted for the MCU, later down the road. Returning ot the main thread of conversation, it will be great seeing Iron Man again.

I must check out the Futurist. RDJ has a fantastic voice.

And although it's not RDJ, here is Gwyneth Paltrow singing a rendition of Bette Davis Eyes:

[YT]evOaj_fVY4o[/YT]

I like her version. Although she's not as accomplished as RDJ, she could still do a duet with him.

Pepper Potts is a good singer, indeed.

[YT]Ov-R1Lbshhw[/YT]

I took that Avengers character quiz, and I got Loki!:awesome:

c-9kpoeHxuLl.jpg

That would be incredibly awesome. Didn't they have a full sized Iron Monger suit at comic con when the first movie came out?

I can't imagine them pulling off a lifesize Hulkbuster lol.

Hulkbuster is probably going to be larger than Iron Monger, but they did manage to do this
iron-man-original-prop-costume-mark-i-01-1200x1600.jpg

Is that from today? Source?

I'm gonna assume that's the Mark 43

I imagine that the Mark 42 (mostly gold prototype) is to the Mark 43 (Same looking armor, but with more red) like how the Mark 2 (mostly silver prototype) is to the Mark 3 (Same looking armor, but painted)

Last edited:
Glad to see more hot rod red in the armor, also I hope the whole falling apart gag from IM3 is over with since this Mark 43 isn't a prototype. Let's hope it has more durability like the Mark 3, 6, & 7 were

If that is the basic look, I am definitely for it. The Mark 42 grew on me, but the added red is pretty sweet imo.

So

-Hulkbuster
-Mark 43- daily default armor

-Possible final act armor like the mark 7

Is that good enough? Too many armors and the movie gets overcrowded

Although he has more red now, that gold is still a bit too dull. I prefer the gold from the earlier Iron Man movies. This is the matt finish gold which almost looks cream from IM3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"