Age of Ultron No Strings Attached: James Spader is Ultron!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup, especially the final form.

maxresdefault.jpg

How tough do you guys think Ultron will be in this final form physically?

Unstoppable apart from some mojo by a collection of the Avengers.

I think/hope he will just knock down Hulk and Thor fairly easily

you guys think he will be Kurse level tough? or slightly below that? I'm excited to see ultron wreck the big dawns lol

you guys think he will be Kurse level tough? or slightly below that? I'm excited to see ultron wreck the big dawns lol

I can't see him being as strong as Kurse, I think he'll be the strength kingpin until Thanos starts collecting. He should be strong though, and he has his energy blasts and virtual indestructibility so he'll be extremely tough overall.

Jeff Goldblum can handle him with just a commodore 64.

What I love about Ultron is that hes a psycho robot that wants to wipe out humanity....and we're still gonna like him. :)

Unstoppable apart from some mojo by a collection of the Avengers.

I think/hope he will just knock down Hulk and Thor fairly easily

I don't know about that. He'll probably wear the heroes down more than anything. Vibranium will make him nearly indestructible, not necessarily impossibly strong.

^^ Yes I think we'll be able to understand his point of view about why hes doing it. There will be lots of different feels in this movie I think.

I don't know about that. He'll probably wear the heroes down more than anything. Vibranium will make him nearly indestructible, not necessarily impossibly strong.

Vibranium won't make him strong, but i'm sure he will be strong. Pretty rubbish fight if he fights the Hulk and they are just punching each other for ages.

Ultron seems to have much more emotion than I expected. I mean laughing and wanting to have fun. You'd think he'd be taking the extinction of humanity a little more seriously.

Ultron has a colorful personality, it sounds like he has pretty big mood swings in the film. Like from moment to moment.

Indeed he goes from "Tear you apart from the inside" to "let's have some fun".

Ultron has a colorful personality, it sounds like he has pretty big mood swings in the film. Like from moment to moment.

That's what a memorable baddie needs. A personality that jumps out at you like that. Ultron stand to be MCU's best villain, though the competition ain't exactly fierce.

Loki's memorable because he's been allowed to hang around and develop. Few villains will stick if they're killed off in their first appearance.

It's kind of a negative of the feature film format, imo.

Vibranium won't make him strong, but i'm sure he will be strong. Pretty rubbish fight if he fights the Hulk and they are just punching each other for ages.

Yeah, I hope it's not a case of: Ultron not having the output to match Thor and Hulk..he's just incredibly durable.

I hope he can physically harm and essentially BEAT the Avengers' heavy hitters if he feels the need to.

Indeed he goes from "Tear you apart from the inside" to "let's have some fun".

The whole tear you apart thing sounds so spliced. Maybe it's just the tone of Ultron's voice but it sounds like it was taken from multiple scenes.
We've heard him say "We can tear them apart, from the inside", and "tear you apart"

I have actually garnered an ear for spliced trailer dialogue over the years now. I can hear it like right off the bat.

Want to see what happens after Ultron grabs Thor. Will be interesting to see how Thor & Hulk get on against him, hopefully teaming up at same time.

He looks so menacing and badass, love it.

Imagine that rushing out of the darkness towards you. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"