Age of Ultron No Strings Attached: James Spader is Ultron!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are probably going to change that up a bit for the movie. I mean, there seem to be new concepts introduced in every Marvel movie that did not exist at all in the comics

Ultron poster:

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/577500162790023168
Unleash Ultron with this new poster for @Avengers #AgeofUltron, in theaters May 1! http://bit.ly/1FsgCpB
CAOxVpSUMAA200d.jpg:large

One thing i find really cool is how theres a little bit of red light emitting from different parts of Ultron. Its not super bright, just a dim kind.

Ernesth, I think the "drone" form is an actual drone (the second version of the model. The first version sports blue highlights, which apparently change to red if those big-headed figures are anything to go by)

Ultimate Ultron might have a similar face structure to the drones (with the jack O lantern like face), if the Legos are accurate

No Ultimate Ultron is the big bulky Ultron we see at the end of the new trailer.

We haven't seen this form of him until the trailer.

avengers-ultron.jpg

I quite like that they put the robot in butt-pose.

That seems to be from the scene in all the trailers, when the twins are with Ultron, and he turns around...the scene where it seems Pietro may have said something challenging

I wonder how Ultron gonna deal with Hulk and Thor. Do you think he'll have that weapon thing that turns Hulk into Banner?

The molten metal pic is Ultron being coated in Vibranium, leading to his flying look at the end of the trailer.

I wonder how James Spader will react to the Pinocchio memes for Ultron.

I wonder how Ultron gonna deal with Hulk and Thor. Do you think he'll have that weapon thing that turns Hulk into Banner?

Like in Avengers:EMH? That would be very awesome indeed.

Maybe, it plays a part in his defeat. Maybe Iron Man jams his hand in one of those holes and let's out a huge blast.

Yeah nothing says his inner bits have to be more vulnerable than anything else. If he even has inner bits, hell his entire body could just be a chassis or frame. In fact I'd say it's probably very likely that he has an uploadable or cloud style storage or transfer system for his consciousness.

Which is hopefully how he'll survive the movie if his robot body gets destroyed.

i like how his head still has the classic ultron face motif

Ultron: Business on the outside, party on the inside

How do you stop a Vibranium coated killer robot? No idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"