• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Israel-Palestine Politics Thread II

Antony Blinken might well be the biggest piece of garbage in the Biden administration.

Separately, I heard Laith Marouf articulate what may be the real purpose of the US pier in Gaza. Its there in case the Israeli military collapses, the US military can go in and cover for them.

Heads up for anyone searching Twitter about this bombing, there is footage of the destruction going around that includes one of the worst things I’ve ever seen, so be careful.

Heads up for anyone searching Twitter about this bombing, there is footage of the destruction going around that includes one of the worst things I’ve ever seen, so be careful.
Horrors like this are not for entertainment. :(

Isreal is claiming they got 2 "senoir" Hamas guys in that strike. Seems to be on par for them-- 35 civilians for 1 or 2 Hamas guys. Way to go, Isreal! :rolleyes:

I already knew that The Atlantic is a garbage publication, but ...

These are the worst photos I've ever seen.

If I had to hold my decapitated baby's head, I would be a broken man, broken beyond anything I can conceive.

Nobody should ever have to go through that.

These are the worst photos I've ever seen.

If I had to hold my decapitated baby's head, I would be a broken man, broken beyond anything I can conceive.

Nobody should ever have to go through that.
I agree. That should be a war crime. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"