The Joker Thread - Part 1

GG, SAG and BAFTA nominee Barry Keoghan.

2de3d5aebd788c4876768aef08ba2ad7ee7cdcc3.gif

I think that Barry Keoghan Version of the Joker will be very Fun to Watch and that it could be better than Jared Leto or Jack Nicholson Versions but i highly doubt that Barry Keoghan Joker will win an Oscar or awards like Ledger or Phoenix did i feel like Keoghan will be a Joker more like the Modern Comic Books or Cartoons while Ledger and Phoenix were more Realistic Versions of the character i am not saying that it is impossible for Keoghan to win Awards for his interpretation of the Joker but the bar is too high i would like that in The Batman Universe other Villains have more Protagonism such as Mr Freeze i think Mr Freeze deserves to have a Good Live Action adaptation and for Joker we will have another Joker Movie soon but i am sure that Keoghan Joker will appear a lot in the Future The Batman Movies

Last edited:
I think Barry Keoghan Joker being a Final Villain of Pattinson Batman Story will be very boring in my opinion i hope other Villain get the spotlight until now Joker has not been the Final Villain of a Live Action Batman Movie Story but Keoghan Joker doesnt seem too interesting to me to have that role his Joker for me should be a secondary character

Do any of you also pause your blu-ray and then pull up the Vimeo deleted scene, every time you rewatch the film?

I don’t want to be mean. Should I be mean anyway? Aw bad place…

Guess which one of these two stands a better chance of changing the hierarchy of the DC universe?

Keep an eye out for Saltburn this year. Keoghan's the lead and he's supposedly incredible in it.

I guess it depends on WHEN these projects take place and if the story requires Joker or not. Granted, I'd be surprised if he wasn't in Part II but still.

I guess it depends on WHEN these projects take place and if the story requires Joker or not. Granted, I'd be surprised if he wasn't in Part II but still.
he'll definitely be in the Arkham Show and in Part III but I doubt that he could have an important role in the sequel maybe just a cameo and that's it

A while back Mattson Tomlin shared some movies he was watching on his Twitter. And it was a lot of Noir spanning from the 40s to 70s. Watched a couple and noticed that they all featured a character breaking out from prison. I’m thinking this may have something to do with Joker potentially breaking out of Arkham in the sequel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"