Justice League The Justice League Casting Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fine :)
But I see what it does...Talk of Harley doesn't belong in the JL forums :funny:
Jane would certainly make great of the role though. But I wouldn't mind her as Barbara Gordon either.
If JGL ever gets his own movies in Gotham, I think he and Jane would have good chemistry.

Regarding Emily as Wonder Woman. Even though we haven't seen her perform stunts or anything., but she was almost Black Widow. So she is probably capable of handling them.

And I think it wise to cast someone like her. If WB are adding these characters to test the waters for a solo franchise. I think an actress like Emily would install confidence and interest. Making it easier for the character to do for films. Probably with another actress however.

Emma Watson would be a good Barbara Gordon for a JGL spinoff too.

And going off what youre saying Rodrigo, higher profile names would want to sign onto Justice League as characters like GL and Flash if names like Blunt and Bale are involved

She would :)

And yes. It adds more credit. The bigger the stars, within reasonable pay lol, is better for WB.
Then eventually when the characters get their own franchises, people's interest in the characters will be peaked by the big actors that played him in JL.

Blunt and Gosling would be a huge boost for WW and Flash.

Hopefully they go this route with the costume.

wonder_woman_new.jpg

With Biel filling it out.

jessica_biel_bikini_.jpg

283.gif

Last edited:
UGHHHHHH Biel better not touch this character.

She's good looking obviously, but she's a boring actress.

Thats true. I'd like JL to be more than fap material.

HA!

Keep Michael Bay away then!

Man if Bay were attached this would be another 2 hour music video and you can bet that WW would be nothing more than I candy. I could see him making Megan Foxx or that model from the third film WW.

She's good looking obviously, but she's a boring actress.

OMG Jessica Biel is soooooo boooooring lol. I hope she does not touch this in any way shape or form.

Bay is a hack.
A successful hack based on hype.

He's like 50 Shades only a person!

Bradley Cooper and Ryan Gosling have been suggested so much for so many roles that they're starting to become boring, not as actors, but as choices. I want to see some new faces. Choices that either make me go "Hmmm, Now that's interesting." or "YES! YES!" or "WTF?"
My choice for Flash would be Scott Porter. Dude needs to play a superhero.

Last edited:
i like patrick wilson or josh dallas for barry. ryan kwanten as hal?

Bradley Cooper and Ryan Gosling have been suggested so much for so many roles that they're starting to become boring, not as actors, but as choices. I want to see some new faces. Choices that either make me go "Hmmm, Now that's interesting." or "YES! YES!" or "WTF?"
My choice for Flash would be Scott Porter. Dude needs to play a superhero.
Agreed. I got nothing against both of them, it's just they're so overly casted that it just gets to the point where it becomes tiring, same thing with Jennifer Lawrence for WW.

Anyways, I could see Mike Vogel working as Barry along Robert Buckley as Hal.
mike_vogel.jpg

buckley.jpg

Gosling will forever be my choice for Barry but I also wanna hear some new suggestions. For Hal/John and Barry, let's see some more!

Jessica Biel acting wise wouldn't be a good choice for Wonder Woman but she definitely had the perfect build back then. I haven't seen her in anything in a while so maybe she's a better actress??

More or less the same...

Though I really want to see how she fairs in Emanuel and the truth about fishes...silly title.

Don't bite my head off guys, but what would everybody think (now open ur minds for a minute after u read this lol..) if Dwayne Johnson, yes, The Rock..was cast as John Stewart?

Im not saying it cuz I want it to happen. But im thinking about it from a business standpoint.

First off..He's half black so that's fine. He's a typical sports-entertainer/wrestler turned Hollywood action movie star to some..sure..but he's built like a machine (more than ever now) and his acting HAS been getting much better with each recent film. There's no denying that. Of course in the ring he's the most charismatic showman of all time, but that's a different ballgame.

I started thinking about it 20 minutes ago because he's saying now that Lobo won't be happening. Maybe with a wig, etc it could have worked but he's just not Lobo anyway. But maybe DC will at least think about him because look at what's on his plate this year..

He's the WWE champ, headlining WrestleMania for one..but G.I Joe is out tonight in the U.S and im guessing it will be a hit considering how positive the reviews are. He has Fast & The Furious in the summer along with Pain & Gain. And finally he's dying to get into a franchise, recently mentioning Star Wars. Well I think that's a bad idea, but DC could make a move on the "most electrifying man".

Also when they were casting the rapper Common in the JL movie that never was, you know which look they were modeling him after obviously. The bald head and goatee. This is Rock's look on film nowadays.

So no matter what you think of the choice, think on it for a minute then let me know ur opinions. One thing I can't deny, is this year alone, his movies are going to be pretty huge in the box-office. He's got 3 not counting his stint in WWE at the moment which always sells millions.

I actually approve Josh Dummel (sp?) or as he is famously known as Fergie's husband to be the new Hal Jordan.

I wouldn't be totally against him as John Stewart. His acting has improved by leaps and bounds. I really want to see him as Black Adam though!

Definitely. The more I think about Rock as John Stewart the more I like it actually. For the doubters I suggest reading my post about it because you have to look at the business side of what's going on with Dwayne's movies this year (especially GI Joe which is apparently doing extremely well right now).

Why can't we get an Action Man movie? It's always G.I Joe. And what is G.I. Joe? A person, a company or what? :o

Agreed. I got nothing against both of them, it's just they're so overly casted that it just gets to the point where it becomes tiring, same thing with Jennifer Lawrence for WW.

Anyways, I could see Mike Vogel working as Barry along Robert Buckley as Hal.
mike_vogel.jpg

buckley.jpg

Both of those guys were up for the role of Captain America.

^i like hedlund but imo he excels at a specific character and that is that rebel without a cause type especially from four brothers and more recently on the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"