Justice League The Justice League Critic Reviews/Rotten Tomatoes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is to discuss what the potential Rotten Tomatoes score will be for the upcoming Justice League films, discussing the RT score for both Part One and Part Two.

And after what happened to BvS... yeah this thread is more than needed, BvS alone showed us how important Rotten Tomatoes is to a film's future and i hope that this film scores big on RT for the sake of the future of the DCEU. (without Snyder hopefully) ;)

Discuss away.

Yup, that's what i understood to.

the review reveal wil have begun one day earlier

I think 60% is rather optimistic. Hope im wrong.

The review embargo will be lifted at 2:50 AM ET on Wednesday(=11:50 PM PT Tuesday), so that's when reviews start being published.

Rotten Tomatoes will keep the score hidden for another 22 hours and 11 minutes(until 12:01 AM ET Thursday = 9:01 PM PT Wednesday), and that's a standard thing RT is doing now. Justice League is not some special case here.

They just started it less than 3 weeks ago and unless they drop their new facebook show, they're going to keep doing it for the majority of big releases in the future.

So the reviews will be available elsewhere, at individual blogs and sites? It's just that RT won't publish them to its site until the show?

Critics will have their reviews on RT, I think they just don't reveal the tomatometer and score.

So does that mean that the reviews will start popping up on YouTube and such today?

LA crowd seems to be fine with this and NY crowd doesn't seem to be fine with this.

I predict a RT % quite similar to Man of Steel's.

The score will no doubt in my mind pass BvS's 27%. The more and more I read the less I think it has a chance to blow by MOS. Around MOS' 55%, give or take 10%?

A "tomatometer score reveal" lol.

tenor.gif

So the reviews will be available elsewhere, at individual blogs and sites? It's just that RT won't publish them to its site until the show?
Yes, critics will publish their reviews when the embargo is lifted, same as always. They just won't be added to RT yet and the Tomatometer will keep looking like this for a while:
9sjJ4KV.png

Reviews will start getting published all over the internet just over 15 hours and from now.

They are making a spectacle out of RT score reveal? This is beyond pathetic

RT_War.gif

Dunno if this has been posted yet but this is freaking amazing. Whoever made this is a f**king genius. In the next 2-3 days, obsessive DC fans are going to war against RT. :D :D

The actual prologue battle from JL feels like such a non-event compared to this. :o :o

Yes, critics will publish their reviews when the embargo is lifted, same as always. They just won't be added to RT yet and the Tomatometer will look like this for a while:
F8gspuA.png

Reviews will start getting published all over the internet just over 15 hours and from now.

So basically RT is just going to push people to go look at Metacritic instead.

Man of Steel
Metacritic- 47 reviews (Score of 55)
RT- 307 reviews (Score of 55%)

Batman V. Superman
Metacritic- 41 reviews (Score of 44)
RT-372 reviews (Score 27%)

Suicide Squad
Metacritic- 53 reviews (Score of 40)
RT- 323 reviews (Score of 26%)

Wonder Woman
Metacritic- 50 reviews (Score of 75)
RT- 354 reviews (Score of 92%)

DCeU (Before JL)
Metacritic- 191 reviews (Score of 53.5)
RT- 1356 reviews (Score of 50%)

Remind me why Rotten Tomatoes gets all the hate?

Man of Steel
Metacritic- 47 reviews (Score of 55)
RT- 307 reviews (Score of 55%)

Batman V. Superman
Metacritic- 41 reviews (Score of 44)
RT-372 reviews (Score 27%)

Suicide Squad
Metacritic- 53 reviews (Score of 40)
RT- 323 reviews (Score of 26%)

Wonder Woman
Metacritic- 50 reviews (Score of 75)
RT- 354 reviews (Score of 92%)

DCeU (Before JL)
Metacritic- 191 reviews (Score of 53.5)
RT- 1356 reviews (Score of 50%)

Remind me why Rotten Tomatoes gets all the hate?

Because by its nature the “tomatometer” is more extreme and subsequently more polarizing. And it’s a much more trafficked website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"