The Justice League General & Speculation Discussion Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repost from the closed thread :

Could this be apokalips?:

Cq5zW6SZ.png

I was wondering about that shot when I wrote the post.

And this btw, is the only shot where Cyborg looks "weird" to me. But I have to watch the scene in context first.

And this btw, is the only shot where Cyborg looks "weird" to me. But I have to watch the scene in context first.

Really? It's one of my favorites of him.
I think it's that place where the Batmobile fight is.

Btw, just flicking through the trailer again and I love the smirk and nod Batman gives Aquaman when riding the batmobile. Looks to be enjoying himself a little bit.

Looks like Cyborg is waiting to hand over the motherbox and himself to someone.

Yes, I like that shot. There is something ominous and eerie about it. I'm eager to know why he's standing alone in what looks to be a deserted area.
The thing I liked the most about the trailer is the fact that I'm left with so many questions about content. I hope that WB will keep the same pace in the other trailers (no Superman please).

Btw, just flicking through the trailer again and I love the smirk and nod Batman gives Aquaman when riding the batmobile. Looks to be enjoying himself a little bit.

If you're watching the trailer, watch it on vimeo. Trust me on this one.

And yeah Batfleck seems more confident with his buddies. He doesnt want to be in another doomsday situation lol.

If you're watching the trailer, watch it on vimeo. Trust me on this one.

And yeah Batfleck seems more confident with his buddies. He doesnt want to be in another doomsday situation lol.

I don't have enough space on my phone to download vimeo :( why should I watch it there?

Personally I wouldn't put my money on anything, I remember the whole "Bizzaro's in BvS because Sup looked so angry and weird in 3 different shots in the trailers" and that lead to nothing :woot:

I hope that WB will keep the same pace in the other trailers (no Superman please).

That'd mean the Superman shaft thread will have legs :cwink:

great to hear the cowl will allow Batfleck to turn his head! I was so worried he was stuck awkwardly turning his whole body like Keaton

I don't have enough space on my phone to download vimeo :( why should I watch it there?

Because YT compresses the videos to a point its really noticeable. I think the YT version of the 1080P footage is around 50MB in size, while the vimeo version(which Snyder posted) is around 200MB. You can guess the difference in quality. Lets just say a guy who is "particular" about details, would appreciate the difference. Let me know after you have checked it out.

here's an example, the first from YT the second from Vimeo :
Screenshot%20%28425%29-X2.png

Screenshot%20%28430%29-X2.png

HJn6XAQ.png

JasZt5u.png

Saw these from twitter yesterday, and I was surprised too. Then I checked out the vimeo version and saw for myself, its night and day man.

There is so much depth in the shots that is just lost in the YT video.

Last edited:
The image with the Night Crawler is a good example. On YT the black looks gray, on Vimeo it's pure black.

Surprised we didnt see Alfred in the trailer.

And btw the car Bruce and Barry are in, is it the batmobile or Snyder's car from BvS? God, I love that car.

Because YT compresses the videos to a point its really noticeable. I think the YT version of the 1080P footage is around 50MB in size, while the vimeo version(which Snyder posted) is around 200MB. You can guess the difference in quality. Lets just say a guy who is "particular" about details, would appreciate the difference. Let me know after you have checked it out.

here's an example, the first from YT the second from Vimeo :
Screenshot%20%28425%29-X2.png

Screenshot%20%28430%29-X2.png

HJn6XAQ.png

JasZt5u.png

Saw these from twitter yesterday, and I was surprised too. Then I checked out the vimeo version and saw for myself, its night and day man.

There is so much depth in the shots that is just lost in the YT video.

I downloaded the apple version, looks pretty good?

oh my god I just realized why Batfleck's face looks so weird to me in the "my turn" scene.
He's basically lying down in that shot, so naturally his face would look like that.

Looks like the same shoreside location as the Gordon scene at the end of the trailer to me.

You know what? I think you're right. I knew there was two Gordon scenes because Aquaman wasn't in the one that the reporters saw on their set visit!

Here's how I think it goes down;
Batman, WW and Barry go to GCPD, talk to Gordon, Cyborg shows up because his dad's kidnapped.
They go off to the underground tunnel, parademon fighting ensues, they rescue the scientists and Cyborg's dad, get the motherbox the parademons took from Silas. As they're escaping the tunnel breaks and starts to flood, they all be ****ting themselves then Aquaman comes outta nowhere and stops it (what we saw in the trailer).
They all meet get out on Strykers Island, Gordon comes in on a chopper (that's the light shining on Cyborg with the motherbox). The "maybe temporary" scene plays out.

You know what? I think you're right. I knew there was two Gordon scenes because Aquaman wasn't in the one that the reporters saw on their set visit!

Here's how I think it goes down;
Batman, WW and Barry go to GCPD, talk to Gordon, Cyborg shows up because his dad's kidnapped.
They go off to the underground tunnel, parademon fighting ensues, they rescue the scientists and Cyborg's dad, get the motherbox the parademons took from Silas. As they're escaping the tunnel breaks and starts to flood, they all be ****ting themselves then Aquaman comes outta nowhere and stops it (what we saw in the trailer).
They all meet get out on Strykers Island, Gordon comes in on a chopper (that's the light shining on Cyborg with the motherbox). The "maybe temporary" scene plays out.

Right, then we have them go to the Batcave, where they descend in the elevator. Then they regroup in the Flying fox, cue that shot of the doors opening, they go to the parademon hive, fight scene there, then they go to Metropolis where Superman returns? Or do they go to Metropolis first?

Honestly I have no idea. And thats good.

oh my god I just realized why Batfleck's face looks so weird to me in the "my turn" scene.
He's basically lying down in that shot, so naturally his face would look like that.
Ha, nice catch! Never thought about that, but I didn't have my problems with that shot like you did. Did you like the shot of Batfleck standing next to Gordon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"