The Leaks and Spoilers discussion (*MAJOR SPOILER WARNING*)

it's a farce

Jon bends the knee as a ploy... then Cersei and everyone around her is butchered.

It is known as The Red Bending in the books.

are you joking? the books haven't even made it this far

Ah, the red bending. Tormund spoke often of it in ASoS.

"Let the boy watch!"

pg1LvMZ.gif

The Red Bending should have had a lot more impact, though. Martin spent so much time describing the sigils of the flags in the background, that you never really felt the true weight of the moment. It didn't help that it was a Cersei POV chapter. That didn't really make sense when she was decapitated half-way through.

Well I think that had to do with learning that Cersei was secretly a Green Seer all along, so when her head got removed from her body she was still able to "see" all the events around her. What surprised me was learning that after he had become a grave digger that the Hound went to Bravos to become a Faceless Man. Ironic, given his face if you think about it.

if they burned the other half he could replace ryan reynolds as deadpool.

but is Dany gonna treat him like a subordinate like Daario, or an equal? Offer his hand in marriage or instead keep him as lord paramount and warden of the north

Would Dany fly off with her Dragons to rescue Daario? Dany is aware for the first time ever that she's found an equal.

Would Dany fly off with her Dragons to rescue Daario? Dany is aware for the first time ever that she's found an equal.
then why did she make him go from King to warden? If she sees him as an equal then she should offer him marriage and the chance to be her king. By having him warden he is still below her hierarchically, not her equal.

then why did she make him go from King to warden? If she sees him as an equal then she should offer him marriage and the chance to be her king. By having him warden he is still below her hierarchically, not her equal.

If your going by the note he sent Sansa, I just assumed he sent it off and assumed he was Warden because that's what she told him he would be back from the first meeting.

If they had a meeting post Dragonpit about Jon's actual rank it wasn't important enough to show, and not like its going to matter anyway come Season 8. And even then, its apparent the "we sail together" scene how much pull Jon has on Dany.

And if we're be real, Jon only became King to lead them against the WWs. Had they beat the NK even with him being King, 5 bucks says he would passed control over to Sansa anyway.

If your going by the note he sent Sansa, I just assumed he sent it off and assumed he was Warden because that's what she told him he would be back from the first meeting.
Yeah, I was thinking this too at some point. Since the scene with Jon & Dany after Viserion's death was private, I suppose it's safe to assume that no one knew what Jon & Dany said to each other and some of it was revealed when Jon said to Cersei that only Dany is his queen. Which...is when the cat was outta the bag in the south that he bent the knee

If they had a meeting post Dragonpit about Jon's actual rank it wasn't important enough to show, and not like its going to matter anyway come Season 8. And even then, its apparent the "we sail together" scene how much pull Jon has on Dany.
I think there's a lot of important stuff that they should've but didn't show in this season. The pacing was pretty bag. I still think season 7 is the best season but its execution is the opposite, it's the fxcking worst.

That being said a discussion about Jon's actual rank is important and will matter in the beginning of season 8, when Jon introduces Dany to the North, and to his family. Baelish was the only person who had the thought of them two getting married, even Tyrion couldn't think of it and that's that's the reason why he convinced Dany to dump Daario

And if we're be real, Jon only became King to lead them against the WWs. Had they beat the NK even with him being King, 5 bucks says he would passed control over to Sansa anyway.
I don't know how much Jon actually likes ruling but the people did choose him, even though they started folding easily and going for Sansa.

actually now that I think about it whether or not Dany is pregnant, she and Dany are madly in love so maybe Sansa will be the one to suggest marriage to Jon. That is basically the last idea he gave to Sansa, before his whole scheme of getting Sansa to betray Arya.

at least they made jon really look like a hobbit.

that would make tyrion...

dammit.

Yes... we know. Nothing goes over your head... Your reflexes are too fast, you would catch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"