The Lounge Does Not Change; We Change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont ignore anyone here. content i will ignore or gloss over, but i read actual posts

if i ever missed anything directed towards me or never responded to it, then i never saw it.

i dont ignore anyone here. content i will ignore or gloss over, but i read actual posts

if i ever missed anything directed towards me or never responded to it, then i never saw it.
Do you want a Snickers? They got a BOGO deal at Family Dollar.

Aziz trying to talk to CC

MalePresentFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif

Do you want a Snickers? They got a BOGO deal at Family Dollar.

did that post come off in a hangry tone? or a rude one? that's not how i typed it at all.
i'll probably get shunned for this, but don't really like Snickers very much

did that post come off in a hangry tone? or a rude one? that's not how i typed it at all.
i'll probably get shunned for this, but don't really like Snickers very much
tenor.gif

Maybe a Twix?

i do like Twix. haven't had one in months though. i don't eat candy bars very often if i'm being honest
They have a cookies and cream one now. It's okay.

it's almost 95 degrees here with over 50% humidity already.

i think i'll try to do as much as i can inside the house before i venture outside. oy

you should see how many flavors they have in Japan. wait, i may be thinking about Kit Kats
I heard you can get them in a bulk variety pack. They also have Twix Ice Cream bars.

ive had the ice cream bars, it was okay.

so i will rescind my previous snickers statement. their ice cream bar is pretty good

while i'm in the house i guess i'm going to break my avatars too haha

It will be a lot of fun, when my knees don't hit the desk on the way out.

Such a loss and for the child to have to be there and experience all that at such a young age, it just compounds the tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"