The Lounge Does Not Change; We Change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont ignore anyone here. content i will ignore or gloss over, but i read actual posts

if i ever missed anything directed towards me or never responded to it, then i never saw it.

i dont ignore anyone here. content i will ignore or gloss over, but i read actual posts

if i ever missed anything directed towards me or never responded to it, then i never saw it.
Do you want a Snickers? They got a BOGO deal at Family Dollar.

Aziz trying to talk to CC

MalePresentFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif

Do you want a Snickers? They got a BOGO deal at Family Dollar.

did that post come off in a hangry tone? or a rude one? that's not how i typed it at all.
i'll probably get shunned for this, but don't really like Snickers very much

i do like Twix. haven't had one in months though. i don't eat candy bars very often if i'm being honest
They have a cookies and cream one now. It's okay.

it's almost 95 degrees here with over 50% humidity already.

i think i'll try to do as much as i can inside the house before i venture outside. oy

you should see how many flavors they have in Japan. wait, i may be thinking about Kit Kats
I heard you can get them in a bulk variety pack. They also have Twix Ice Cream bars.

ive had the ice cream bars, it was okay.

so i will rescind my previous snickers statement. their ice cream bar is pretty good

while i'm in the house i guess i'm going to break my avatars too haha

It will be a lot of fun, when my knees don't hit the desk on the way out.

Such a loss and for the child to have to be there and experience all that at such a young age, it just compounds the tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"