The Lounge Does Not Change; We Change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could have stopped a blaster bolt in mid air. Like in Episode 7, but with more smoldering.
I hope you realize that saying anyone has more smolder then Adam Driver now has you on an international hit list.

a wig? you monsters. we're talking about Derek Zoolander... its not easy being really really ridiculously good looking.

and i havent shaved or cut my hair since mid january... i look like a hobo. but a hot hobo.

We need to get Billy Zane more roles. Wait, let me make sure he hasn't done anything terrible recently first.

My money is on extensions:

I think Ryan's hair has a bit more natural curl than Hayden's so just imagine the possibilities!

JbJXiq2mAy9hcwy8i-3HpL5TlTWxtpng5PMuk1zTbGfizxuQ79GOuIZ3NsG8N8v4gG3Mf2KktGef24DZYg3HntNWmROTqTfae2bHjX9yU1PnFL3Nf0h2HNyynlKL3HRH8_KOxouf16rKL97eG5I

the Red Ribbon Army created him... you're right... could be a case of Gemini Man. we'll need further investigation of course, but the evidence is there.

Hot damn, I was just lamenting yesterday that my #2 Hitchcock flick wasn't on any streaming services so I was gonna have to dig up my blu-rays to re-watch it for my review, I log onto that new Peacock service from NBC/Universal that launched today, and there it is. My laziness wins again! :woo:

Yea well Confirmed Pathological Liar Obi-Wan also claimed he was trained by Yoda, and that he'd never had a droid before.
Pathological liar Obi-Wan also lied to Luke about “taking it upon himself” to train him when he discovered Anakin. In reality he didn’t want anything to do with Anakin, and didn’t think much of him; even comparing him to Jar Jar(“why do I sense we picked up another pathetic life form?”), and it was only becase he was was honoring the dying wish of his master Qui-Gon(who was never mentioned in the original trilogy) that he even cared at all about training Anakin.

And don’t forget Anakin mysteriously being able to manifest himself as a force ghost after he dies even though the prequels tells us that a force user has to formally train themselves for years in order to do that after death. :o

Last edited:
was outside putting water for the critters(we have stray cats here) and food for the kitties when one of those damn raccoon walked right past my leg to go for the food for the cats

Cheeky bugger! and I slapped him too! Had gloves on and was pissed he was that brave to go for it, not on my watch bugger!

^That OnlyFans woman is representing my home state proudly, I see.

But more power to anyone who figures a way to earn more.

Hope everyone's holding up well :up:

Why is everything cake now? Why can't some things just be key lime pie?

After this comes out I’ll be looking forward to Cake II.

key lime pie... cheesecake... apple pie.... hell all pies > cake.

Not a big fan of icing... but if we are talking those little cupcakes... i can handle that.

cinnamon rolls are king.

Fun fact. You don't have to cook the filling in a key lime pie because the acid in the lime juice will coagulate the eggs anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"