The Lounge Does Not Change; We Change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said movies focused too much on two countries out of all participants, and that didn't make the movies appealing to me. I never denied the event happening.

And I had no complaints on LGBT characters in the story. Why are you so desperate on trying to make me not hate a story I can't like?

You outright said that you thought World War 2 was hearsay and misinformation. You were called out on it at the time. You’ve referred to homosexuality as a “fetish”.

I’m not saying you have to like or dislike anything. Quite frankly if you don’t like Attack on Titan that doesn’t especially concern me. It just seems to me that your specific complaints are kind of illogical. Like you complain about a never ending mystery. The mystery has been resolved, so that’s a weird complaint. You complain about the characters not being compelling or having any depth, which, given the shows acclaim, strikes me as a very weird take.

I see these complaints, and I don’t think it’s coming from a place of logic. Makes me think that it’s less how the story is being told, and moreso what the story is about. And knowing the things you’ve said in the past, this is very troubling to me. You’ve had a history of troubling views.

I don’t know anything about anime, so I can’t join this conversation but oddly I do know a lot about World War II so if we are going to talk history, I might try to stay awake for it. 5 am shift be damned.

Damn the 5am shifts of the world anyways lol

Yes, you did.

Correct, he did. I was there as well. Hell, the lounge in the Game of Thrones section solely exists because of that bull****, and a number of people's desire to have a place to post where he wasn't around.

..... i literally dont know how much more of this i can handle... but here goes.

Heterosexuality is the only sexual relationships I admit are sexual

Correct, he did. I was there as well. Hell, the lounge in the Game of Thrones section solely exists because of that bull****, and a number of people's desire to have a place to post where he wasn't around.
oh my god :funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

yea im taking a break. i think i broke a funny fuse. ill be back later.

Look, it's 2020. "It was a long time ago" is no longer a valid excuse. Also, it wasn't a long time ago, it was 2017. He has never apologized for his remarks, he has never shown any growth towards improving himself or bettering himself, and he's never shown a shred of remorse. He just pretends like he never said it in the first place. And he's been given a pass for it for FAR too long, especially when you realize the sheer amount of people who were aware of this behaviour. People get banned for expressing themselves too harshly about Snyder movies or the MCU, but this has been an open secret for years and everyone just kinda ignores it. Let's all be better.

Also, as a point of fact, I'm bisexual. I don't really talk about my personal life much on here, and I don't bring it up to say that my opinion is more "valid" than anyone else's, but I wanted to give context to what I said above. I'm not piling on because I dislike Aziz. I dislike Aziz because of everything that's been described here. I'm not trying to "cancel" Aziz or whatever, I'm expressing my very real disgust at how this has been tolerated for so long. I don't want to have to be chummy with someone in a lounge who thinks my sexual orientation is a "fetish".

If it was my book... and it is... You'd always be welcomed in it. But denying WW2 and being.... sorry to be blunt.... homophobic... should be about as tolerated as craigdbfan hating democrats or kryptons hatred for pineapple.

i for one love pineapple...and it actually helps coughs more than cough syrup as per a post i saw on facebook... which is always right

If it was my book... and it is... You'd always be welcomed in it. But denying WW2 and being.... sorry to be blunt.... homophobic... should be about as tolerated as craigdbfan hating democrats or kryptons hatred for pineapple.

i for one love pineapple...and it actually helps coughs more than cough syrup as per a post i saw on facebook... which is always right

It's because pineapple has an enzyme that acts as an anti-inflammatory that would reduce irritation and swelling. I saw this on the very first result for a Google search of "pineapple for sore throat", which is always right.

thats why no one has a sore throat after eating pineapple pizza.... krypnot.... write that down

Anyways, we have to think of the name for the pirate ship.

well.... we first need to design said ship... understand it... understand what a ship truly is.

only then can we be so bold as to name it.

images

That be a ship, a named by a Godly man.

I will say, for all of Game of Thrones'... numerous... failings involving Euron, they did pretty well with their design of the Silence.

at one point roose and i convinced people catelyn and robb banged and had rickon... so im up for anything really

we could just call it jenny and cut.... uh someones legs off... we need a lieutenant dan in the crows nest looking for shrimp for no real reason what so ever

I will say, for all of Game of Thrones'... numerous... failings involving Euron, they did pretty well with their design of the Silence.

Like, I don’t even know why they included the Crow’s Eye imagery in his Sigil, armour and the mast when they excluded it as part of his character....but god damn is it cool.

Plus...that one ship became synonymous for every major character’s downfall in season 7/8. It’s the perfect medieval trollmobile

Like, I don’t even know why they included the Crow’s Eye imagery in his Sigil, armour and the mast when they excluded it as part of his character....but god damn is it cool.

Plus...that one ship became synonymous for every major character’s downfall in season 7/8. It’s the perfect medieval trollmobile

FTZfs9a.gif

Same energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"