The New Improved Official Stupid Question Thread Marvel Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by TheCorpulent1
Is Ultron still made of adamantium, or was that a one-time deal?

If he is the Avengers are gonna have some problems.

Maybe they'll be diamond-hard in Avengers #500. Anything that comes out of the Vision should be diamond-hard. ;)

Anything that comes out of the Vision should be diamond-hard. ;)

I feel sorry for the scarlet witch and his toilet bowel, then

hey Corp thanks for the info about the canon stuff..hehe! too bad for byrne his story got scrapped!..i like this thread..damn i like it a lot!! i can ask dumb questions freely without hesitation..but i'll only do that if i really don't have any clue..thanx agen Corp and hey i went to your art thread and your art's good!!

Hey Corp i have another question...is Dr. Doom really powerful my friend says he is the most bad-ass villain in the MU Magento can't even control his metal armour..is this all true and can you sight some of his infamous achievemnts if you don't mind pretty please??? :D :D :D

HELL YEA!!

Doom once drained a Watcher of His Power, and Challenged the Beyonder, he's by far the baddest ass villain out there. I'm sure the other guys can give you some nice examples (someone summarize "unthinkable" for him)

Doom's fairly powerful, but not a huge powerhouse. He's got moderate magical power, but not enough to stand up to Dr. Strange one-on-one. He's got fairly powerful armor but not enough to stand up to Iron Man's more advanced armors one-on-one. He's the king of Latveria and has access to nuclear arms and an army of Doombots.

What Doom has more than just about anyone else in the Marvel universe except for Reed Richards, however, is intelligence. He can outsmart just about anyone. He's outsmarted Mephisto, the king of deceit, and he's developed a time machine, various machines for interdimensional travel, and a number of other gadgets on his own. He's got such a strong will that he can resist the Purple Man's mental control powers at point-blank range. The Purple Man himself says that "no one" can resist him at that range. But Doom does without a problem.

He's also the master of the sneak attack. He's stolen the powers of both the Silver Surfer and the Beyonder. He's nearly succeeded in instigating wars through subtle manipulation. He's actually managed to take over the world using a machine that harnessed the aforementioned Purple Man's mind-control powers.

His biggest downfall is his ego. He's arrogant to a fault and that usually clouds his better judgment, especially against the Fantastic Four since, ultimately, Reed Richards is the only man he's jealous of. He gave up control of the world after he'd gained it because he was bored with the menial tasks of running the world. He desires conquest, not administration.

hehe!! thanks a lot Corp!!! so doom's really the baddest of em all ei!..that was very informative..but did he try to control Ultron? i mean can Doom take on Ultron anytime although not physically but through devious schemes, inventions and stuff..is there an existing story where the two met either as friend or foe i bet doom has something planned in repelling, absorbing, or whatever it is on Ultron's deadly encephalo ray.

Hmm... I think Doom and Ultron have met in a big story. I don't know what it is, but I'm almost positive one exists.

i think so...i first colectd cards before comics when i was young..and as far as i can recall i always see doom being squared off to the FF..and speaking old stuf

waay back i've noticed that Silver Surfer was always paired with Mephisto (especially in the old series cards that Marvel sold)in the terms of being arch-enemies its always like this was there a story linking the two? or was just a random pairing thing? but i think not..anyway i was too young then to know why.

wow...questions are starting to pop up in my mind now...and im afraid that most of them are stupid..hehe!

but going back to doom is it true that doom's time machine is the only working model in MU and that Fitzroy's is also based on doom's time machine...

Is Ultron still made of adamantium, or was that a one-time deal?

He's techincally "dead" right now, I think. He was made out of Adamantium in "The Ultron Imperative" and at the end his body was destroyed leaving only his head. VERY shortly after, he took over Iron Man's sentient Armor as a body, but that was destroyed too. At the end of the arc, we see Jocasta in a new body walking away from a hospital with Ultron's head in tow. It doesn't speak or anything, so I really couldn't say if it's "alive".

So, long story short, I'd say his head's made out of admantium right now.

hey, what issue did doom stand up to teh purple man? oh, and here's further argument about how Doom could beat even Batman:

031016.png

031018.png

Originally posted by Elijya
hey, what issue did doom stand up to teh purple man?
That would be the Emperor Doom graphic novel.

The Black Mage/Red Fighter strips are hilarious. :)

Originally posted by bat_in_d_hat
hehe!! thanks a lot Corp!!! so doom's really the baddest of em all ei!..that was very informative..but did he try to control Ultron? i mean can Doom take on Ultron anytime although not physically but through devious schemes, inventions and stuff..is there an existing story where the two met either as friend or foe i bet doom has something planned in repelling, absorbing, or whatever it is on Ultron's deadly encephalo ray.

Doom made Ultron his ***** during Secret Wars. :up: :D

Ah, another Doom feat that comes to mind. He once had The Hulk come after him, and he did okay against him for a while. Then The Hulk got ahold of him and crushed him inside of his armor. He had him in a bear hug, and kept screaming at Doom to give up. Doom was defiant to the end, when The Hulk finally laid off and jumped away. Doom was screaming at him to come back when The Hulk was doing so too. :D

Plus, Doom lost an arm, and a leg during his big fight with The Beyonder. He was lying on the ground, and The Beyonder started to strip the flesh off his bones, organs, everything. Doom still fought back, and valiantly reached up and activated his back up device, and beat The Beyonder.

goddamn Mr.X!!! maybe you should put up a new thread on Dr. Doom..or do you know any thread that features doom's incredible feats..but hey, did doom tried to mind control the huk to do his bidding somethin like being his ultimate henchman of sorts..

thanks Mr. X for the info.

No problem. :)

Doom actually admits that Banner is more intelligent then him in several ways, but in general he's (Dooms) smarted. Anyhow, he uses Banner to create a Gamma Bomb, after tricking everyone into thinking The Hulks died. Doom made a Hulk robot and it was then "killed" by the military. He then uses The Hulk and the gamma bomb to try and destroy a neighboring country, but Banner, along with Dooms lover outsmart him, and gamma bomb explodes harmlessy on The Hulks back in the desert, which is one of the most insane feats of durability ever. It's all in my Hulk world thread (link in my sig) if you're interested. :)

Hulk_Killpower.jpg

i love this pic..my friend and i laughed so hard when we saw this one! your thread is simply superb Mr. X!!

goddamn Mr.X!!! maybe you should put up a new thread on Dr. Doom..or do you know any thread that features doom's incredible feats..but hey, did doom tried to mind control the huk to do his bidding somethin like being his ultimate henchman of sorts..

you're thinking of Apocalypse, he made Hulk his Horseman of War

Although, in the Marvel/Wildstorm crossover, Hulk was one of Doom's elemental creatures he unleashed. But then Maul got super pissed, grew to, like, 50 stories tall, crushed Hulk, then died of a heart attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"